OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

My LeBron 4 "Birthday"/HWC Inspired ID...

Last edited:
Yeah I like that you did a blue lining to match the upper instead of the orange. Dope kicks and dope pics as always twnty8!

Thanks for the comments, guys. Can't wait for the customization to be finished so I can start rocking them for the Florida Spring/Summer..

^^^ I'm ALL about those TWNTY8!

Was waiting to see what a blue tongue and sockliner looked like on them.

Time to place an order...

Seen some WTK Lebron X on instagram with the new gold swoosh option I must say :pimp: fuego. I woyld straight up copy but idk where to find those givenchy laces :frown:

Made this dedicated to the Heat Away colors.  Pretty basic but I think they are still clean.  Thoughts?

blue tongue and sockliner > orange tongue and sockliner on this model. and this is coming from a guy that owns a jeweled swoosh orange sockliner and tongue version.

It's hard to mess up on a HWC colorway. And I've seen the Xmas 8 inspired already but damn they look ill in your pic SneakerPimp2k8

I copped the Lebron X Cutting Jade edition shoes and every time I wear them my son gets hype and calls them the "Green Ranger" shoes. He told me he wants a pair and its killing me because i cannot find them and he wants them so BAD! Did they even come out with the Cutting Jades in Preschool sizes?
Buy the smallest pair you can find and surprise the hell out of him one day!!! He would freak out that would be awesome!

its just different....I like the hwc with the Orange tounge and liner more though. Still dope ID Twnty8 :smokin

Back
Top Bottom