OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Great minds think alike? One of our IDs are like 95% identical and the other is similar. 2 more weeks to go.
mad.gif

I wish the "Easter" X's were dropping in Mid men size's, Not feeling the lows So i made an Easter ID...

Thanks fellas much appreciated, I def thought of making an all red pair but decided I need some color. At what point do they take the IDs down usually??

New to the forum.  Would love to add some of you as Nike+ friends: DaveMiLu.

I just crashed my Lebron X air bags :frown:.  I had just under 20 hours of run.  Will be working the phones with Foot Locker and Nike tomorrow...

Fair warning, this happened on a jump stop and I had been treating these things like glass slippers.  Luckily I don't see any similar stories...

Dave

So my shoes are slated to ship on the 35th-38th day since order, they take around 11days to reach the U.S. from China. So if I ***** to Nike I'm liable to get some discount codes right? 
laugh.gif

New to the forum.  Would love to add some of you as Nike+ friends: DaveMiLu.

I just crashed my Lebron X air bags :frown:.  I had just under 20 hours of run.  Will be working the phones with Foot Locker and Nike tomorrow...

Fair warning, this happened on a jump stop and I had been treating these things like glass slippers.  Luckily I don't see any similar stories...

Dave

EXACT same thing happened to me. It was my Jades... SO disappointed words can't even describe...

Thanks fellas much appreciated, I def thought of making an all red pair but decided I need some color. At what point do they take the IDs down usually??

recent basketball sigs have been available at least until the next year's version is available on ID. some even longer. options can be taken off/added but i would assume red will be an available color for the whole time they're up.

Back
Top Bottom