OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Just got confirmation that they've started working on mine, pumped!!! Can't wait...too bad this is a Christmas gift for me...so I'll be waiting a few more months till I can wear them around...but it'll be worth it

These will probably be the first IDs I ever buy. Question do they charge your card as soon as you order them, or when you have them shipped out to you?

Im going to make something real wild though mostlikely. But it will have some form of flow to it for sure.

These will probably be the first IDs I ever buy. Question do they charge your card as soon as you order them, or when you have them shipped out to you?

Im going to make something real wild though mostlikely. But it will have some form of flow to it for sure.

when you order

16t400.jpg

2v31pvm.jpg

2z5vcqe.jpg

I'm trying to not do the obvious colorways, I do like the Red Carpet mock ups but want to see someones final pair before using that atomic teal.

I think i'll go with a dunkman type colorway something close to this maybe:

but otherwise:

kind of a reverse cannon x galaxy combo. might pull the trigger... gotta check out the retail joints in person first. could be my first Brons since the first games.

yellow and grey is one of my favorite color schemes... these seem to be the best option. alphanumeric x taxi hybrid.

last but not least, a combination of my two IDs. if i pull the trigger on these, i might ride them till the wheels fall off. almost a pigeon-esque colorway.

:pimp:

feel free to steal my swag.

the 9 id thread had some ill creations. hopefully this one will follow suit. some good stuff so far, but a lot of the ideas you guys have cooked up are basura. if you didnt have existing models/color schemes to mimic, i dont know what some of you guys would do.

word to killing time in class/at work tho, i guess. :lol:

Last edited:
My take on the Cannons. Work in progress but I really like this one. I know there is Navy and a greenish color on the 9s but I'm waiting to see what certain colors on iD actually look like before committing.

My take on the Cannons. Work in progress but I really like this one. I know there is Navy and a greenish color on the 9s but I'm waiting to see what certain colors on iD actually look like before committing.

Damn that Cannon colorway is fire. Might make something similar in the future

Blue HWC seem to be the popular choice so far. Wish Nike would release the date for the Floridians cause the iD's are on point too

Back
Top Bottom