OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Blue HWC seem to be the popular choice so far. Wish Nike would release the date for the Floridians cause the iD's are on point too

THIS^^^

But that being said, need some feedback on which speckle color to choose from...I'm feeling the orange but black works as well...consensus???

I loved the Cannons, but I don't know why people are trying so hard to re-create them, when there is no real green to match...

have a 15% off guess I'm going to use it when the olive 9s drop and with these
Same here. Currently sitting on 4 of them.

They don't expire for another year, but I wanna group as many purchases together when I use them.

Anybody know if these are coming in plain ID boxes? Just wondering because seems like the $270 version should come in something better ya know. Like an unlabeled Lebron box...

anybody notice that you can highlight certain parts of the shoe individually but you cant change the color of it. Like the TPU plate on the side of the shoe can be highlighted by itself but you it has to be the sae color as the upper. even with the transparent layer over the flywire can be highlighted on its own but shows as the upper too. Im just curious to see if NIKEiD makes those available as there own options soon because options are limited as of right now and everybody is doing the same designs.

And all those LBJ8 colorways on these really makes them look exactly like the 8s. makes me wonder if these were a scrapped LB8 prototype or V4 or somethin lol

before the X actualyl came out and those "fake" pics came out of the bred colorways. i actually thought that was a nice BRED colorway. The "pressure" is nice too, but not feeling that sole that would prob yellow.

I just to Nike ID that fake colorway and people think I got the fakes LOL.

(Mandatory South Beach colorway. Might remove the speckles from the midsoles.)

(Since everyone's making Blink Yeezys/Solar Red Yeezy 2s :tongue:)

Gonna make 1 of these 2 by the end of the year.

Last edited:
anybody notice that you can highlight certain parts of the shoe individually but you cant change the color of it. Like the TPU plate on the side of the shoe can be highlighted by itself but you it has to be the sae color as the upper. even with the transparent layer over the flywire can be highlighted on its own but shows as the upper too. Im just curious to see if NIKEiD makes those available as there own options soon because options are limited as of right now and everybody is doing the same designs.

And all those LBJ8 colorways on these really makes them look exactly like the 8s. makes me wonder if these were a scrapped LB8 prototype or V4 or somethin lol

I noticed the same thing. Maybe in a month or two like around Christmas and holiday time they'll expand options to let you customize such areas? Who knows, but I'm really hoping they allow that.

I noticed the same thing. Maybe in a month or two like around Christmas and holiday time they'll expand options to let you customize such areas? Who knows, but I'm really hoping they allow that.

I personally think Nike saved alot of us from making some HIDEOUS ID's with the restrictions they placed on color blocking. I can guarantee if they allow the color blocking options most are asking for we will get 1,000 UGLY designs for every 1 dope design. Most just don't have the talent for smooth color flow and design, Nike at times misses the ball themselves on that front. :lol: I guess the option would be nice tho...

Since I missed out on these:

Support for the home team as well... :pimp:

Now I have to find the money to make these come to life...
|I

can't wait to see all real life photos of everyone's ID's in 4 weeks. The colors on the site can be deceiving so need a sense of the real colors before pulling the trigger.

idk the black is out of place to me. Needs a warmer color imo but it's your creation, use whatever color you like :D

Last edited:

(Mandatory South Beach colorway. Might remove the speckles from the midsoles.)

these are the same SB colorway i used on my ID's! i think this is the best and truest make up of the shoe. i only thing different on mine is the speckles on the midsole. mines black.

idk the black is out of place to me. Needs a warmer color imo but it's your creation, use whatever color you like :D

It's all good fam, just was hoping you had a sweet suggestion for me lol. Been playing around with the different options though. When I did try some more orange or pink it just started to look like a Baskin Robbins Court Classic :tongue: so I was really going off the original pic that was posted a while back with the black swoosh and black tongue. I also have one of the Floridians jerseys and the lettering is in black so just makes sense to me. I'd really just like an official CW to drop so I can stop sweating the options lol :rofl:

Last edited:
I can't wait to make my Chaos CW.  The HWC and Entourage are definitely must cops for me as well.  This could very well be the year of the ID for me.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom