OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I agree with a post a few back.  The elites are sloppy and only a few colorways almost pull it off.  Once they do, they still aren't worth it.  Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Thinking about a couple of colorways. What y'all think?

Second ones could be cool with a few changes, IMO, like a translucent teal outsole. Also the accents should be either all green or all volt. The idea's original, though.

There's a default one on nikeid that's got volt and teal that looks very nice IMO.

To those that think these are too busy-I thought that, too, until I saw the superheroes. Yes, there are a lot of seemingly disparate parts, but in real life (or in the pics of them on lebron) I think they manage to look amazing, maybe because they are actually more compact than the reg X's..

this is the release photo on their facebook page

I asked them what the colors where and they sent me this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Luong1209-Nice! I have a 49ers inspired one on the way. Should be another 2 weeks.

Last edited:
IMO the elites are definitely better then the regular version. The enhanced fit is actually noticeable and overall the shoe looks better. The only turn off is the price point but in terms of upgrades, I feel like it's there. The fit, support and lockdown is definitely superior then the regular 10s. Even the cushioning seems to respond better even though I believe it's the same setup, could be because more foam in the midsole on the elites

does anyone know if the air bag really is all black or is my computer just trippin?
indifferent.gif

also just checked id and it said my order was shipped but i havent got a email confirming it? Are they most likely on the way?

Ordered elites. Was against it, but after trying on superheroes, I was hooked with the look and feel of these. SMH at myself for my weakness..

Ordered elites. Was against it, but after trying on superheroes, I was hooked with the look and feel of these. SMH at myself for my weakness..

Right there with you bro. Got the "we started your order" email on Sunday...now the painful wait. What did you order?

mine just came into work, just like django i never got shipping info and they arrived 2 weeks early, actually got the almost ready email 4 days agon, kinda weird

anyways i love em to death, they r svsm inspired, and the blacked out airbag is not a problem at all, i actually like it alot. here is a bad pic but a pic nonetheless

Last edited:
@23phorlife I have a similar story! All this week I have been checking my order status and it told me "Build Complete" and I never got the "finishing touches" email so finally I contacted Nike customer service. I asked about the status of my order and the rep provided me with a tracking number and told me that it was delivered today! Can't wait until I get home from class :pimp:

Edit: Oddly, right after I posted this, I just got the "delivered" email and then the "we shipped your order email" >D

Last edited:
lol , dantheballer i JUST got my shiiping email, then 2 mins later i got my delivered email.

funky thangs happenin with them email alerts, BUT all that matters is u get yer ID's and they are EXACTLY to your liking

cant wait to see what ya got Sir.

i love seein all the creativity folks in here posess

Back
Top Bottom