OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Does anyone have a picture of a team red against the university red shoe? I'm looking for the color that goes with Temple's red. Its hard to tell from nikeid pics.

Does anyone have a picture of a team red against the university red shoe? I'm looking for the color that goes with Temple's red. Its hard to tell from nikeid pics.

Team red is more of a maroon burgundy red and university is closer to varsity red. The Air Jordan 2011 that Wade wore was a Team Red and white. Think Crimson Tide IMO...

here's a picture of someone iD'ing with grey/team red called the "Engagement Ring" iD

hope that helps

Does anyone here know the exact colors used in those gold lebrons one page back.  Those things are nice.  Props to whoever pulled that one off, and the black air bag looks dope.  I was talking about that black airbag but it has grown on me.

I wish their was a way to have a "subtle" paint splatter. Been trying to do an ID of the red/white/black home Elites LeBron has been wearing and his have a minor splatter on the midsole and none on the CF. However, when you do it on ID, you have to choose two splatters and I'm not trying to have it look like crushed up oreo cookies on a white midsole.

I wish their was a way to have a "subtle" paint splatter. Been trying to do an ID of the red/white/black home Elites LeBron has been wearing and his have a minor splatter on the midsole and none on the CF. However, when you do it on ID, you have to choose two splatters and I'm not trying to have it look like crushed up oreo cookies on a white midsole.

Make a black midsole and then choose one black splatter and one white. That would make for a subtle white splatter on midsole and cf, more subtle if white is the first cf choice, less so if it's the second.

you probably want it exactly like Lebron's, but it seems they make a lot of his PE's id-able EXCEPT for a detail or two, such as a silver swoosh..

Make a black midsole and then choose one black splatter and one white. That would make for a subtle white splatter on midsole and cf, more subtle if white is the first cf choice, less so if it's the second.

you probably want it exactly like Lebron's, but it seems they make a lot of his PE's id-able EXCEPT for a detail or two, such as a silver swoosh..

Yeah, his doesn't have a paint splatter on the CF, so that's why I didn't want to use the white. I was debating with only selecting the second paint splatter option (the accent, more understated one) as black and leaving the first splatter option blank. Might be a kind of a backdoor way to achieve the effect. I just don't want the midsole to look like the White/Black/Gold Elites that released because they way overdid the splatter.

They might look better without any splatter at all.

Last edited:
Yeah, his doesn't have a paint splatter on the CF, so that's why I didn't want to use the white. I was debating with only selecting the second paint splatter option (the accent, more understated one) as black and leaving the first splatter option blank. Might be a kind of a backdoor way to achieve the effect. I just don't want the midsole to look like the White/Black/Gold Elites that released because they way overdid the splatter.

I think the speckle job on the CF looks pretty decent, but of course if you're going for what he's wearing almost exactly then I can see why you'd want to forego the CF. But I think these look good...However keep in mind that the lower option on the color chart is the more predominant one, so you'd want to use black as the top and white on the bottom so the midsole doesn't have much black. That is how I ordered my MVP 9 inspired Elite and I confirmed the accent/dominant speckle order with CS. Hope this helps...

Appreciate the clarification. I agree they look pretty good in the picture you posted. I already ordered a UMiami ID pair with paint splatter on the CF. With this pair I was looking to replicate the pair he was wearing, since we got screwed with colorways.

Still wish we could get a second set of laces as well.

I thought the speckling on the home elites looked Oreo-ish, too, but when I saw them in person it looked less so.

DC, I did the opposite on my "Kawasaki's" (Lol)-made the first speckling green (which would blend in with the midsole) and the second speckling option black (so there is less green on the cf but still a little bit, and more black on the green midsole to tone it down just a touch)

Appreciate the clarification. I agree they look pretty good in the picture you posted. I already ordered a UMiami ID pair with paint splatter on the CF. With this pair I was looking to replicate the pair he was wearing, since we got screwed with colorways.

Still wish we could get a second set of laces as well.

No problem fam! Can you post the rendering of that Miami pair you ordered? Or you keeping it wrapped till they arrive? Lol. Did they give you a projected delivery date? I ordered the 28th I believe and they said June 5th.

I thought the speckling on the home elites looked Oreo-ish, too, but when I saw them in person it looked less so.

DC, I did the opposite on my "Kawasaki's" (Lol)-made the first speckling green (which would blend in with the midsole) and the second speckling option black (so there is less green on the cf but still a little bit, and more black on the green midsole to tone it down just a touch)

Nice bro! I wish they were specific about those 2 options though. I mean you can figure it out but I made sure to call first to clarify before dropping 3 bills. Wonder if any other NT'rs have ordered Elite iD's yet. Feel like everyone posted renders but this thread slowed down quick.

i didnt know you could leave one of the speckle options blank? i thought if you roll with speckle, you have to roll w/ both colors?

and just to make sure? the first option is less subtle and the second option is more prevalent?

i didnt know you could leave one of the speckle options blank? i thought if you roll with speckle, you have to roll w/ both colors?

and just to make sure? the first option is less subtle and the second option is more prevalent?

I don't think you can leave blank actually. Closest you can do is make one of the options the same color as midsole so it blends in more but obviously will still show up on CF. And yes you are correct on the the 2nd option being more dominant.

Back
Top Bottom