OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I went with black for the dominant choice and orange for the accent. I only wanted a slight splatter.

I wish there was a way to put the splatter on the midsole and not on the CF, but that wasn't available.

Which one is the dominant vs the accent splatter (top or bottom option on the iD site)?

Finally was able to pick up my Champ and Volt pairs that were delivered to a relatives home. I am waiting to see how the elite champ 10s come out (for those who ordered) so I can decide which to keep.

saw these on IG

nike id lebron x p.s. elite red championship pack

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
^ Those MVP's are exactly the way I have them in my "locker", no speckles (but black insoles). :pimp:

The all red ones are nice, just hate how dull the gold is. :smh:

Keep the pics coming.

Decisions, decisions, decisions…  I like both!  My 20%-off code has got me itching to pull the trigger on an Elite (and probably another iD other than LBJ).

Because I can customize them to my liking, I would consider doing these elite ID's and not trip too much on the price. Just a dope shoe overall and has become my favorite over the regular X's.

Some pics I took right before walking into UPS to return, haha. I like them, and I'll probably reorder with the same basic color scheme, but I just couldn't handle the discolored lining and lighter midsole. Also, you can't really tell from the pics, but where the midsole meets the upper the midsole is faded to almost a tannish color. It didn't bother me that the swoosh outline is just a regular green, nothing like electric green should be, but you can see that, too.

DC, I forgot to answer you question about the blacked out midsole. That's one of my favorite parts of the shoe! It looks good because of the gloss and the curve of the air bubble IMO..

Some pics I took right before walking into UPS to return, haha. I like them, and I'll probably reorder with the same basic color scheme, but I just couldn't handle the discolored lining and lighter midsole. Also, you can't really tell from the pics, but where the midsole meets the upper the midsole is faded to almost a tannish color. It didn't bother me that the swoosh outline is just a regular green, nothing like electric green should be, but you can see that, too.

DC, I forgot to answer you question about the blacked out midsole. That's one of my favorite parts of the shoe! It looks good because of the gloss and the curve of the air bubble IMO..

I like these dude, sorry they didn't come out just right though. The air bag does look dope though not gonna lie. Trying to order another Elite iD this week. Oh boy...

cant get down with the elites at all... the SBs look super kids-play... glad I don't like em, money saved

I like these dude, sorry they didn't come out just right though. The air bag does look dope though not gonna lie. Trying to order another Elite iD this week. Oh boy...

I know, this is a wallet-breaking hobby. Not even a hobby, actually, more like a compulsion..

Got my elite IDs in today...lmk what you think!

They're a little too busy for my tastes and the colors don't flow as well as I'd want if I was IDing a similar pair. But who cares what some random dudes on the internet think, if you like them then rock them with pride.

Not really feeling them[COLOR=#red] bigstress[/COLOR]. I think the black CF throws them off, but as long as you're happy with them that's the only thing that matters.

I would have either made the midsole royal and the laces white or I would have made the rest of the upper/vamp royal just to have a better flow. That's just me though.

Thanks guys for input...was looking fo something different from normal cw's. I'll keep em and add to my LBJ X collection.

Back
Top Bottom