OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Sorry include these as well

I went with black for the dominant choice and orange for the accent. I only wanted a slight splatter.

I wish there was a way to put the splatter on the midsole and not on the CF, but that wasn't available.

so far only the MVP Elites are doing it for me.. I need Nike to keep the regular ID options available until August

those orange ones are some of the best IDs I've seen minus the speckles. Nice.

Can't wait to see people's red carpet alikes....I'm still debating on what color way... I will probably wait and see what the last elite model is

Mine came yesterday..

I like em, but I'm not entirely pleased with the shade of the green. It's like a lime color, and the midsole is lighter. Overall, however, I like the black, blue, and green together!

Good stuff [COLOR=#red]mcgregor [/COLOR]. I'm really liking how the Elite ID's have turned out so far.

Looks good! What is it supposed to be? Poison Green? And how's the black air bag?

Thanks, guys. It's electric green. I was going for a Kawasaki green, like this:

Anyway, the midsole green has flaws in it, smudges, etc. Normally I've had really good luck with id's and avoided problems, but now that I get a $300 pair I see problems, haha!

Clean elites. Elite ID> regular iD so far.

All above are clean, as expected the mvp9 colorway just flat out works on that shoe. And I dont even like the colorway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom