OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

FYI, My South Beach elites are the X where you get to choose the swoosh and outline clolor, NOT the X+, and the swoosh has a texture to it. Not as pronounced as the X+ diamond texture but a definite texture to it, not smooth like it shows on Nike's website. Sorta like the PEs

I dub them the "Yeezy's Throne" LeBron X, inspired by the Watch the Throne album cover, the LV Jaspers and the Yeezy 1. What do you guys think?

The shoe is dope...

The whole "Hypebeast" backstory/ statement is pretty lame though.

You made it because you like it, why try leave yourself a way out from criticism with this claim of irony.

You made the shoe because you like it, own that ish.

Yep. Flawed shoe from a previous order.
how'd u get a code for flawed product? Ive tried doing live chat a few times trying to get a discount code for a flawed or imperfect/ inconsistent product and they ALWAYS say something like "if you are not satisfied you can return the product for a full refund."

Those gold ids are really dope. Stick to just describing the shoe in the vid tho LOL. Again tho, very dope cw

You have a better chance (about 25%) just plain asking for a bonus code (do it nicely and be a bit creative) than expect to get one from sending an email/callin em saying your product is flawed since as most answers suggest they want the actual product back in these cases. A Re-order of the same product once you actually returned it usually has a bonus code attached if the CSP (person that handles your email/phone contact) knows what their doin.

Last edited:
I dub them the "Yeezy's Throne" LeBron X, inspired by the Watch the Throne album cover, the LV Jaspers and the Yeezy 1. What do you guys

Since u asked my opinion....
Dope AF ID!
Continue making ID'S
Videos? Stop with those.
Just terrible.
So just post pics n less talking [emoji]128077[/emoji]

how'd u get a code for flawed product? Ive tried doing live chat a few times trying to get a discount code for a flawed or imperfect/ inconsistent product and they ALWAYS say something like "if you are not satisfied you can return the product for a full refund."

As mentioned above. . Just know how to talk to people without whining. I've gotten a 10% and a 15%. In the past few months. And I made the best or of that 15%. Used it on a $1000 order

^ Well put.  I was offered 10% and free shipping at first but was able to respectfully articulate my dissatisfaction and concern to further establish a need for the additional discount.  I have received the elusive 20% off code on 2-3 occasions in the past year.

Last edited:
Been trying to order a pair for the past 30 mins and when I go to check out it gives me an error...

I try to go back and order and it says my coupon code is no longer valid.

Called up Nike and they said it was a glitch and they replaced my code.

Same thing happened with the new code.

I cant get my damn order for my Elites to go thru. Its rather annoying.

lol, just tryna make them interesting. What about the video did you not like? Always up for constructive criticism.

has anyone ordered some nike+ elites with a black nike+ swoosh? I wanna see what the diamond swoosh and the tongue logo looks like in black on the CF...wonder if its dull or reflective

lol, just tryna make them interesting. What about the video did you not like? Always up for constructive criticism.

Frankly, I couldn't make it past 60 sec cuz of presentation. It's way overdone. Keep it simple n smooth. Ur whole vid just seems forced n ur opinions seemed forced upon the viewer as well.

has anyone ordered some nike+ elites with a black nike+ swoosh? I wanna see what the diamond swoosh and the tongue logo looks like in black on the CF...wonder if its dull or reflective

My pair has a black Nike + swoosh. They are the Orange Elites posted a couple of pages back.

Was finally able to order my Elite iD after doing live chat with a Nike rep.

Did them in my college colors after missing out last year on the Lebron IX iD with the gold options.

I will post my rendering later tonight.

Really hate that the carbon fiber has to have speckles on it as well and not just the midsole.

I think I'll eventually bite once swoosh has another promotion on ID's.

I might order two pairs of elites knowing i'm only keeping the pair I like best and returning the other pair to an outlet immediately...is that wrong of me? oh well, it's their return policy not mine :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom