OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

:smokin

Ah damn!!!!!!
Sweet baby Jesus!!! That is $320 immediately subtracted from my bank!

Ah damn!!!!!!
Sweet baby Jesus!!! That is $320 immediately subtracted from my bank!

Only thing holding me back is to see if there are any other colorways that debut during the finals. I only have 1 more ID left in me...must be 100% on the design. I also like the #livelikebella ID he rocked against Indiana. All black with the pewter swoosh.

So I'm about to order my pairs this week with my coupon code. Nike says promo codes are excluded for iD stuff but I guess that's wrong, right?

You did a good job, although, the whole teal and pink thing has been played out for a while.

I just can't like them that much, my mind won't allow me to. :lol:

Those look great, 28; full-out Miami-in-the-80's feel! I like it!

I found that the lining on mine was a different material than on reg X's or X id's. it messed with the color, but yours looks pretty good. How does it match up with the swoosh and other pinks on the shoe in person?

Only thing holding me back is to see if there are any other colorways that debut during the finals. I only have 1 more ID left in me...must be 100% on the design. I also like the #livelikebella ID he rocked against Indiana. All black with the pewter swoosh.

This is true but how many more can Nike have in them lol? I would like to do this red pair and I have a black pair ready to go. Probably cop Crimsons this weekend as well.

This is true but how many more can Nike have in them lol? I would like to do this red pair and I have a black pair ready to go. Probably cop Crimsons this weekend as well.

I made the white/red that he's been wearing at home, which should be here by the end of the week. I also made the grey pair he wore on the road against the Bucks and Pacers. Like I said, 3 IDs so far...only got 1 more in me!

TWNTY8's are sick as hell. But since I live in Manhattan, I could totally see our paths crossing somewhere around town and him looking at me like "unoriginal son of a...." haha, just playing bro!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom