OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Those grey ones he wore would be sick ....since its metallic I wonder how it would translate

Nice 28...is the white a bit pearl?

Its tough deciding what route to go with these elites.

Those look great, 28; full-out Miami-in-the-80's feel! I like it!

I found that the lining on mine was a different material than on reg X's or X id's. it messed with the color, but yours looks pretty good. How does it match up with the swoosh and other pinks on the shoe in person?

yea the lining is..

the swoosh is a tad bit darker pink..

Not a fan of pink at all. But those are clean 28. Repped

IMO speckles on the CF and the black airbag help it flow better. well done

Last edited:
TWNTY8, the iD's, while not my style, look really well designed and put together. The color balance works.

I am in love with the blacked out airbag. I am so glad I got that on my pair.

I made the white/red that he's been wearing at home, which should be here by the end of the week. I also made the grey pair he wore on the road against the Bucks and Pacers. Like I said, 3 IDs so far...only got 1 more in me!

TWNTY8's are sick as hell. But since I live in Manhattan, I could totally see our paths crossing somewhere around town and him looking at me like "unoriginal son of a...." haha, just playing bro!

Can't wait to see the white red pair. Thought about those too. Tick tock...

Leclutch what type of camera you using?

I don't line elites, but the orange pair and the silver pink joints that were paired with the spurs cap are definitely nice.

Probably ordering these real soon, just gonna mess around w/ them for a few days but I think I like them as is.

Pretty obv what the inspiration is, :lol:, always loved the Dunkman cw.

Last edited by a moderator:

I saw you post these on facebook.... super sick, however I wonder what it would look like if the white was grey.

I think that would be the deal sealer for me..

too bad I already made my sb theme id's when the x first came out.

Last edited:
Whiteymctighty, one of the second two renderings.

Anybody else not being allowed by nikeid.com to design shoes on a mobile site currently?

What else am I supposed to do while I'm driving to work? JK, designing and driving is not OK

I saw you post these on facebook.... super sick, however I wonder what it would look like if the white was grey.

Idk man, I like twenty8s better than these

Whiteymctighty, one of the second two renderings.

Anybody else not being allowed by nikeid.com to design shoes on a mobile site currently?

What else am I supposed to do while I'm driving to work? JK, designing and driving is not OK
thanks man. I'm really feeling the black myself. Will probably end up ordering the last one and then painting the other swoosh white since you won't be able to see it. I'm currently using my iPhone to make my designs so nike is working on my mobile device.

Thanks Man!

Thanks Man!

yeah nevermind i tried to reconstruct them using grey and it wasnt happening. at least not in that specific scheme. there is no option for gret midsole and its throwing it off... i want to experiment with the gold though... maybe make some "elite ring ceremonies v.2" for his upcoming chip. :wink:

i was planning on making two id's one elite and one normal pair....but the normal tens look so bland in comparison now...The only bummer is the speckle choices

Back
Top Bottom