OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

These came in today. A little disappointed that the metallic pewter was so dark, the rendering made it look lighter. I think the inspiration is pretty clear. On the fence though, might return them.
lebrons pair  was stadium grey instead yea i thought pewter was brighter until i seen em on the kd 5

Broke these out last night. It was only right. :pimp:

Nice!!!

NikcE those go so so hard, ya gotta keep em

gentry those look super on foot, specially with the black sox

i usually only make 1 per rd ( hangs head in shame) and i love the svsm's i got, but the more y'all post pics the harder that limit of 1 becomes

Any of you guys play the guard position and use the LeBron X as your go to shoe?

I hear people say they are more geared towards Forwards and heavier players but I'm a SG 5'10 160 and feel fine in these. I have the Hyperdunk 2012 which are a great performer but the LeBron's have a much far superior premium feel about them.

If speed is your game, you can do better than the X as a guard.

I am naturally a quick runner, but I don't think the LeBron X hinders me too much.

I was just wondering if there are any other quick guards out there with good experience also using the LB X's.

I am naturally a quick runner, but I don't think the LeBron X hinders me too much.

I was just wondering if there are any other quick guards out there with good experience also using the LB X's.

I really believe its your preference. I play guard myself and I alternate between the lebron x and kobe 8. If you look around the league, it doesn't seem to bother Ty Lawson too much.

.[/quote]I really believe its your preference. I play guard myself and I alternate between the lebron x and kobe 8. If you look around the league, it doesn't seem to bother Ty Lawson too much.[/quote]

Yeah for me it's more than a capable performer for a guard. The only thing that felt weird going from the Hyperdunk was being higher off the ground but you soon get used to it. I try not to buy too much into a few ounces lighter making all that much difference as you ultimately sacrifice other performance aspects.

How do these looks as a Bears colorway? I really wanted the upper to be gold for some reason (dreamed about it?). I thought it came out pretty well what do y'all think?

Nice! What did you order? Coming in around 23 days and a little chunk of that is time in transit. Crazy...

A UCF inspired white/black/gold pair

I will most def post pics as soon as they come in tomorrow

Including on-foot shots

Back
Top Bottom