OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I have an elite on the way that's a take on an SB colorway. I don't own any SB 8's, 9's, or X ids (so far), but I've loved those colors since the eighties..

@mcgregor triangle: Can't wait to see it. Is the upper predominantly teal? I don't own any SB shoes either and I did do a regular X SB but I ended up returning them because the teal upper didn't look right to me.

If the normal size 10 is snug for basketball, the elites are supposably more snug, is it better to do 10.5 or will the fuse stretcha bit, I tried em on in store...both sizes are fine for casual by sure about ball

@mcgregor triangle: Can't wait to see it. Is the upper predominantly teal? I don't own any SB shoes either and I did do a regular X SB but I ended up returning them because the teal upper didn't look right to me.

It's half teal. Yeah, I'm hoping it comes out nice. I minimized the pink so as to have it match as well as possible..

Not sure which to get...
or if i'm even willing to pay that price.

2mfd8nn.jpg

2yowr5s.jpg

If you're going for the black on black on black why not get the regular X ID's?

Or if that neon isn't available then I take that back. I don't remember sorry

^ Either would be sick, but white edges out the black because of the contrast highlighting the carbon "prongs." Plus the black swoosh on the toe that isn't visible in the pic. Great stuff..

meant to put a black liner on the white based pair, but yeah i prefer the carbon fiber & overlay on the elite over the regular X where it all looks like plastic. imo.

Glad you said that, cuz it reminded me that the green liner, even though it looks good on the computer, comes out cheap looking and off-colored. Example:

How about green flywire? Although that might throw off the dramatic contrast between black and white:

I ordered two pairs on 6/7,

One (an elite) was shipped 6/24

The other (a reg. X) was only "almost finished" according to an email I got 6/25

In other words, the elite was faster, we'll see by how much..

Ugh...

The anticipation is killing me...I hate waiting for deliveries, especially when its an iD...

Mine have been out for delivery since 5:03AM and I still don't have them.

my pairs got pushed back to next Wednesday from next Monday

They'll get pushed back up to the original delivery date...

Mine initially said 6/26 then got pushed back to 6/28 and then it went back to 6/26.

It has happened to me on all my iD's.

I am guessing its probably due to the whole date changeover coming from China to the States.

Back
Top Bottom