OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

SOUTH BEACH

NAIVE WATERMELON (NAIVE because it's NAVY)

TEAM PILIPINAS x CHAOS x SUPERMAN x SOUTH BEACH FLIP

FRESH PRINCE

FRESH REVERSE/YULETIDE

ICE

SAPPHIRE

BLUE CLUB

ICE 2.0

YOOOOOO! Are the swoosh's on the Regular $220 version an actua flat plastic piece??? That would be CRAZY!!!

i was surprised to see this when i clicked the link. the plastic swoosh looks soooooo much better than the printed swoosh thats on the uppers of the reg retail version. actually prefer it over the + version to b/c of the border...

on some real s***. these are easily the best ID's of a sig players shoe EVER!

i was on the fence about coppin some but after the news about the swoosh, im all in.

Yes a nice simple I.D. is cool

but if I"m going to make an I.D. I'm going make something that's going to pop, a colorway i know nike would probably never make, or a color way I've always wanted but couldn't never have(do to price, availability, and etc.) ....Plus i know there at least 10 more months of colorways we haven't seen yet and to make a simple I.D. and have them release in a few months will be a failure in my opinion of an I.D.

but I hope everybody is satisfied once there shoes arrive ....i cant wait to see the pictures :D

Last edited:
Yes a nice simple I.D. is cool
but if I"m going to make an I.D. I'm going make something that's going to pop, a colorway i know nike would probably never make, or a color way I've always wanted but couldn't never have(do to price, availability, and etc.) ....Plus i know there at least 10 more months of colorways we haven't seen yet and to make a simple I.D. and have them release in a few months will be a failure in my opinion of an I.D.
but I hope everybody is satisfied once there shoes arrive ....i cant wait to see the pictures :D
I agree 100%... all the hate from people when others are making pairs that contain colorways that are rare and overpriced. :smh: Now that they are available for a reasonable price, its a perfect opportunity to pick the rare colorways up without paying reseller prices and your able to make it your own. More power to everyone with whatever cw they choose. Happy nike gave us some nice options finally. Do you NT, who cares what others come at you with.

New York Rangers.
"Ice" bottom. :smokin
Clean! :smokin

Last edited:
Good stuff on the 20% off... every so often Nike does an on campus 30% off on NikeID orders and Im sooooo hoping they do it even though most times its done during the spring.

Some dude posted the code on NT before and they changed up how they did it. 

I may hold out for that depending on how long these are up...
hmmm has this happened since errr 2007-2008? i stocked up on a few AMs when they were around $100 and haven't ordered an ID since
laugh.gif

Can someone post a Charlotte Bobcats colorway? I am color blind, so I have trouble with some shades. Thanks.

I must say that many of the inspirations lack originality.
The only decent IDs that I have designed are simple, clean looking colorways.
I will post my IDs when I receive them, I have yet to see someone post a similar design.

You must have nothing going for you if you took the time out to post how much more "creative" your ID's are (that you made by clicking buttons)....when its something people create for themselves and not others. That's the point of this.

Who does that? :lol:

Last edited:
:pimp:
feel free to steal my swag.
the 9 id thread had some ill creations. hopefully this one will follow suit. some good stuff so far, but a lot of the ideas you guys have cooked up are basura. if you didnt have existing models/color schemes to mimic, i dont know what some of you guys would do.
word to killing time in class/at work tho, i guess. :lol:

THIS GUY >D

Any Memphis Grizzlies inspired ones ....

I wanted to make some to wear to the games and be my "game" shoe, but no light blue smh

You use the translucent sole? Im trying to get these with the solid sole but they dont have a total orange option, only a team orange. Not sure how the oranges would look together on the same shoe

Yup I used the translucent sole

Back
Top Bottom