OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

THIS^^^
But that being said, need some feedback on which speckle color to choose from...I'm feeling the orange but black works as well...consensus???

I'm feeling the black speckles more than the orange

Hmmm, good eye! Hopefully it´s just a pre-release version and that´s the reason for the inconsistencies. If one or the other, I definitely like the diamond cut black swoosh on these!

Did a SB colorway just like everyone else. Spent about 3hrs making other colorways too lol. Will be ordering 2-4 more pairs.... once I can decide

I can't wait to make my Chaos CW.  The HWC and Entourage are definitely must cops for me as well.  This could very well be the year of the ID for me.  

Great Job bro!! I might have to make this also One of the best i seen :pimp:

YOOOOOO! Are the swoosh's on the Regular $220 version an actua flat plastic piece??? That would be CRAZY!!!

Last edited:
Yes it would be. :smokin

If it proves to be true I'm selling off my Jades and making another ID, as if I wasn't excited enough about these ID's now the plastic swoosh! :lol:

Either an XMas Flip or Those FRESH F'N CHAOS up there buddy made...

Last edited:
If it proves to be true I'm selling off my Jades and making another ID, as if I wasn't excited enough about these ID's now the plastic swoosh! :lol:
Either an XMas Flip or Those FRESH F'N CHAOS up there buddy made...

@NikeiD tweeted that they indeed are plastic

I had an idea that Lebron's olympic colorway that he wore in the gold medal game could possibly have been an ID considering that one of the two colorways that Kd rocked was also an ID(i believe home)

Back
Top Bottom