OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I'm having trouble viewing "my locker" on NDC. Anybody know any tricks to fixing this? Tried an online chat last night and the guy was an idiot.

Were the shoes in your locker nike + sport pack? Because those were removed from the site, so that could be why you have problems.

Not an Elite iD but I really want to pull the trigger on these soon!  Trying to match the Jordan DB 3's as much as possible because I think the red on the X's with a clear sole looks incredible.  Let me know what you guys think!

nikeid

Not an Elite iD but I really want to pull the trigger on these soon!  Trying to match the Jordan DB 3's as much as possible because I think the red on the X's with a clear sole looks incredible.  Let me know what you guys think!

nikeid

I like these a lot. Tried a similar make up that I never ordered, started on Elites instead. I had a black swoosh with white border though...

Last edited:
^ looks sick. I agree with red airbags on those for sure, but I also love the way the blacked out bag looks.

Customizer/artist/NT member C4 (C4totheCFloor on IG) hooked me up with a painted midsole (lighter grey/silver) and black speckling on the midsole jewel. He painted the jewel thingy silver before doing the speckling. IMO he did an incredible job, and more importantly he's a great guy!

mez one u order all 3 of those ?

and what twenty8 said ALL OF EM lookin piff so far

Nope, I'm waiting on another swoosh sale (hopefully) before I buy anymore since my boy will hook me up, not really in the mood to pay 300+ per pair :lol: :x

For now I'll keep waiting for finished results :pimp:

Last edited:
^ looks sick. I agree with red airbags on those for sure, but I also love the way the blacked out bag looks.

Customizer/artist/NT member C4 (C4totheCFloor on IG) hooked me up with a painted midsole (lighter grey/silver) and black speckling on the midsole jewel. He painted the jewel thingy silver before doing the speckling. IMO he did an incredible job, and more importantly he's a great guy!

Sickness dude!!! These look great! May I ask what he charged? Or PM me bro. Thanks!

Those came out so dope! C4 did an amazing job on them. Nice work bro! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
MAc those are doppppeeee.... only thing that deterred me from ordering those was i wanted a shiny midsole instead of a dull one... those are dope thooooooo

I'll let you know how it holds up

@Gentry, thanks for the referral. He's gonna start working on one more pair that's a little more ambitious than these. Should be very cool...

MAc those are doppppeeee.... only thing that deterred me from ordering those was i wanted a shiny midsole instead of a dull one... those are dope thooooooo

I had the EXACT same idea, that's why I asked him to put a clear coat/glossy effect on the midsole. He's gonna do it in the next day or two. Then they'll be absolutely complete IMO. I'll put more pics up when I get them.

I had the EXACT same idea, that's why I asked him to put a clear coat/glossy effect on the midsole. He's gonna do it in the next day or two. Then they'll be absolutely complete IMO. I'll put more pics up when I get them.

PLEASE DO

think he will do some more ?

Getting kind of tired of all the nonsense surrounding Lebron releases lately.
Instead of jumping through hoops just to purchase shoes, I just said F it and made an elite ID.
Can't wait for them to come in

Back
Top Bottom