OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

NY Knicks

I bet that knicks cw would look so hot in person[/quote]Idk about these!!!!!!

A few more pics of my recent iD creations (trying to better capture the actual colors)... I haven't decided if I am going to keep them all.  Moving onto the KD Vi now...

MVX Pewter

Championship X9

Kobe's can be seen in the Kobe iD thread...

All four are nice!!!!!!

My SB-themed elites. For once in my life I'm completely satisfied, haha. The teal is exactly how I hoped it would be, beautiful dark shade. Thanks to Twenty8 for biting the bullet and showing us what the teal looked like for the underlay. I def didn't want it on the other part of the upper to be teal due to the metallic look effect. Anyway, excuse the bathroom sink pic, I am right in the middle of moving. It's an iPad pic, pretty much on point but the pink is not pale like the pic shows..

Last edited:
For tracking it was scheduled for this Friday now it moved to Monday...does it switch back to Friday due to the time zone difference?

For tracking it was scheduled for this Friday now it moved to Monday...does it switch back to Friday due to the time zone difference?

I've had this happen. I always thought it was from Customs but always goes back to the original date. So Friday might still happen.

Holy hell McGregor!!!!

Those look AWESOME man.

I usually hate anything and everything South Beach related but your colorblocking is a very fresh take on it.

Love the white midsole/outsole combo with the black upper and airbag.

Very well put together iD!!!

Never seen the SB colorway done like that before... Great job mcgregor triangle!

how close are everyone's mvp/champ id's to being finished? 

Got the almost finished email on Friday for his Alt black and red pair. I ordered a Finals iD a few days after I ordered that pair so hopefully another week or so...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom