OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I actually pulled the trigger on a red carpet themed elite. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

An actual "gold" and "silver" would have been nice for the swoosh and accent pieces.  I went with Metallic Pewter for my swoosh and it's okay, but would have preferred a true "silver" or chrome looking swoosh. 

An actual "gold" and "silver" would have been nice for the swoosh and accent pieces.  I went with Metallic Pewter for my swoosh and it's okay, but would have preferred a true "silver" or chrome looking swoosh. 

This! In my travels looking for paint pens to do midsole speckles I have found metallic silver and gold. The gold is no better than the current iD gold and I'm not sure I'm brave enough to try painting the swoosh and toe box swoosh to have it just be "meh".

They should have added more midsole speckles, but other than that I'm satisfied

Are these id's?

Cant wait for my 2 pairs to come in.

Quality on these seems amazing.

Finally got my pair. Ordered on 6/8/13 so just under 4 weeks for my pair to come in.

nothing no one hasnt seen yet. I dubbed them the "Niner Gangs" I did go with the white sole as opposed to the clear sole. Also, I need your help on how to get this damn scuff of the shoe (pictured) it looks like it may be paint or something and its annoying the hell out of me. ..to the point where I comtemplating returning them.and reordering. They offered a 10% off code but the white mark is all i can focus on
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom