OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

And speaking of checks...

Here are some pics of my Home Elite pair with new chrome silver checks (they were metallic pewter from the factory) all around, the sunlight makes them shine! :smokin

I like all the shoes without speckles on the CF. CF is meant to be clean and show off its own pattern 

A lot of awesome stuff in here lately :smokin
My pair came in today. Words cannot describe how pleased I am with them. They look really clean in person. Love the way the red pops

Dig these my man, nice job. I like the swoosh and outline.

Four pairs of $320 Elites all with strikingly similar designs/colorways....having miami heat fever is an understatement for this guy

Dc30, best part about your custom is the tongue logo. Nike gave us lame dark grey even though the rest of the shoe is metallic pewter

Dc30, best part about your custom is the tongue logo. Nike gave us lame dark grey even though the rest of the shoe is metallic pewter

Thanks bro! Nike iD was totally on point this year, but yeah, some of the color choices were just WTF...

C4 hooked it up again for me. I missed the Fourth of July by about a month with these, but whatever, American pride any time! I took inspiration from Lebron's Veterans Day kicks. Told C4 what I wanted and he went ham, but he says these are not done yet. He's making sure every star is perfect, but I was completely blown away just by this pic of the almost done product. Lol, got my "finishing touches" email..

C4 hooked it up again for me. I missed the Fourth of July by about a month with these, but whatever, American pride any time! I took inspiration from Lebron's Veterans Day kicks. Told C4 what I wanted and he went ham, but he says these are not done yet. He's making sure every star is perfect, but I was completely blown away just by this pic of the almost done product. Lol, got my "finishing touches" email..

Yeah man!! These are lookin' great so far! Did he do the midsole only or some other touches on the shoe as well? Either way they are fire bro, nice work to both of you. :pimp:

Yeah man!! These are lookin' great so far! Did he do the midsole only or some other touches on the shoe as well? Either way they are fire bro, nice work to both of you. :pimp:

He painted the plastic midsole piece red, too, but smartly didn't do the stars there. Lovin' your playoff elite swoosh jobs!!

Back
Top Bottom