OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

So if I do gold upper then white will be there right ?

You think tour yellow swoosh would be okay since that was on the actual shoe?

Those white vents will NOT be there...TWNTY8 had those custom done. However the first pics he posted are before the white was added. Yours would look like the top not the 2nd batch of pics. And Tour yellow was not on his shoe, he had all red like TWNTY8 and a pair that was gold with a red border...not easy to pull off.

lebron_james_nba_121030_mia-at-bos-18.jpg

nike-lebron-x-ring-ceremony-2-570x380.jpg

Last edited:
Got in my ID's today. A tad disappointed with some quality issues (glue, fabric spots, speckles lumped together) but overall pretty decent. Definitely going to have to do work on the big Swoosh, much to dull, like everyone has said, and DC30 has fixed for all of us!

I'll take some better pics when I get out of work, and post a couple tonight with my good camera, just took these couple with my iPhone in my office when these 2 pair arrived today.

props on having the XIs. not a fan of them but i'm glad because now i wont be messed up about ordering 2 more elite IDs

Does anyone know if the light grey i.d. option for the lebron x upper comes out silver? Or does it come out actually grey?

Did anybody iD a black and gold pair that look similar to the one that he wore in the Finals?

Well after much deliberation last night, I decided I just couldn't live with the glue stains, 3 shades of red present and the overkill speckling job on the carbon fiber by the Nike ID factory, so these are going back.  There was carbon fiber sticking out looking like they were pulling away from the shoe, giant gobs of glue around the carbon edges, white spots on the edges of the midsole that weren't painted red, etc.  I've ordered quite a few pair Nike ID, never seen anything quite like this, usually top notch, and I'm not really one to complain, because they are shoes after all. 

Luckily Nike was nice enough to give me a coupon for Nike ID based on the bad outcome.  I ordered a new pair basically the same last night, except with a clear sole, red liner, and no speckling, hopefully the reds come out somewhat close this time.   Another 5 weeks...

Well after much deliberation last night, I decided I just couldn't live with the glue stains, 3 shades of red present and the overkill speckling job on the carbon fiber by the Nike ID factory, so these are going back.  There was carbon fiber sticking out looking like they were pulling away from the shoe, giant gobs of glue around the carbon edges, white spots on the edges of the midsole that weren't painted red, etc.  I've ordered quite a few pair Nike ID, never seen anything quite like this, usually top notch, and I'm not really one to complain, because they are shoes after all. 

Luckily Nike was nice enough to give me a coupon for Nike ID based on the bad outcome.  I ordered a new pair basically the same last night, except with a clear sole, red liner, and no speckling, hopefully the reds come out somewhat close this time.   Another 5 weeks...

Sorry that happened to you, but the pair you ordered sounds like it'll be sick

Has anyone yet to experience the carbon panels separating or cracking on the elites from playing ball? if so, may you please post pics? Just curious as to what points of the shoes does this occur. I only know of the rear panels separating at the peaks and also cracking located in the middle above the swoosh.

Back to Mount Doom from whence they came eh? Sorry to hear but hopefully the next one will be on point! Keep us posted!

Has anyone yet to experience the carbon panels separating or cracking on the elites from playing ball? if so, may you please post pics? Just curious as to what points of the shoes does this occur. I only know of the rear panels separating at the peaks and also cracking located in the middle above the swoosh.
my home elites came with a small crack in cf. the small piece, not the one that surrounds the swoosh. I'll try to remember to post a pic tonight. I haven't balled in them but I bet if someone stepped on your foot it would crack there.

are the navy uppers really shiny on both the elite and regular version? I have a pair of each in my locker and can't decide which to go with. I don't want them looking like patent leather. I searched the thread, seen a few of the regular, but can't find any navy elites

My active hooping shoes. Wish I got it without the +System; can't change out the insoles without voiding the warranty. Overall, loved how they came out.

Last edited:
Question: I ordered a pair of these with clear bottoms (I'm pretty sure royal or yellow soles weren't an option at that time) and wore them once. There is already signs of yellowing on the bottom of the shoe. It's very slight, but after only one pair? Weak. I was talking to a Nike rep and they told me they can refund the shoes if they're defective. I simply want to exchange them for the same pair with a solid sole rather than clear. Anyone know if this will be doable? I've had the shoes for over 30 days... probably 2-3 months.

My active hooping shoes. Wish I got it without the +System; can't change out the insoles without voiding the warranty. Overall, loved how they came out.

Yeah they are glued in.

Im not too interested in the Lebron XI because I wont be able to use my own insoles

Back
Top Bottom