OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Been waiting for those photos KVN, pair came out great. :smokin

I'll order my variation within the next month or two.

Finally, I think my last iD was delivered today. Nothing you guys haven't seen before but figured would post pics for anyone who might be on the fence about this pair. I will be doing the chrome/silver swooshes on these and most likely turning the air bag bubble transparent red for that authentic look. I will post pics of the shoe again when the mods are done. For now, enjoy these.

And now...My ULTIMATE LeBron MVP, Playoff, Finals, Championship pack...No RSVP needed lol...

Dc,

You woreany of them yet? Keep us updated with how the changes hold up. Especially on the champ pair

They all look great DC
nerd.gif

Excited to see you transform the air bubble red on your latest, I'm sure they will come out awesome. 

Dc,

You woreany of them yet? Keep us updated with how the changes hold up. Especially on the champ pair

So far only the MVP pair and the red black before I changed the swooshes. Everything has had adequate drying/curing time so assuming they should hold up fine with my wearing conditions. But I will keep everybody updated.

in my best **** vitale voice .........

R U SERIOUS KVN ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO

still on the fence about getting black insoles and white eyelets instead on my RC's...Elites run TTS ?

no swoosh sale is testing my patience.

Last edited:
Been trying to convince myself to pass on that White Finals pair... Dc and dwood aren't making that decision easy |I

My SVSM Xs came in today. Went with a black midsole instead of white because I felt it flowed better with the black air bag. My only complaint is the gold doesnt seem gold enough to me, more like tan...

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments fellas! I went with red because I liked the way it stood out.

Btw nice pair lebronwow. Clean colorway

KVN

hey the gold medal lebron x never sold alone without a sports pack right? arguing with this guy who said they released w/o sportspack. not sure who is right. (not sure if it did sell w/o one internationally)

Back
Top Bottom