OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Have you seen the quality they've been pushing out? That might be why

I've been lucky with all my pairs this year, but have the recent pairs been that bad? I want to cop that Oreo playoff pair...

i just got an email from nike.com that my nike id lebron 10s have shipped.. when i paid for them i did next day delivery but the shipping info states that its coming from china??? and it will take a week.. do they all come from china?

i redid the freegums but in 10s

well it better not come down to bantering if I have to request a coupon, really not up for that childsplay 

i just got an email from nike.com that my nike id lebron 10s have shipped.. when i paid for them i did next day delivery but the shipping info states that its coming from china??? and it will take a week.. do they all come from china?

i redid the freegums but in 10s
All come from China. 
I've been lucky with all my pairs this year, but have the recent pairs been that bad? I want to cop that Oreo playoff pair
I've heard a couple people that got their pairs this last month have had "quality" issues, and when I called my last pair in the Nike rep said there had been "numerous" reports of quality issues with ID lately, so maybe this is a new thing.  My first two pair were great, not a single flaw.  Hope my remakes are good. 

this is the first nike id i ordered.. ill post a pic once it comes in.. my friend got the kobe 8 IDs and they looked better in person then they did online 

Exactly... I got a crushed box from ups for my fire red 3s and they flat out refused to do anything but let me return them. I told em okay I'll wear em for the next few weeks then return em for a full return within 30 days. They said no problem lol

Same thing happened with my Toro IVs and I pushed them until they gave me a 10%, which is crap. Basically covers the tax in NYC.

Made these Oregon Ducks iDs

can't wait to see these

Damn rawdog good ish! Love the red bottoms and the gentry inspired 9's. It transfered over nicely! I'm aiming for one more, and you guys are really pushing me to do a championship pack version. But I also liked DC's playoff with the Silver swoosh fixed. decisions, decisions

KVN

yeah the oregon ducks ID look good but you may want to check out the trainer 5.0 coming out at the end of the month 

My Dunkman Elites came in a few weeks ago. Today I received my South Beach Elites and my Miami Nights Elites...now I'm just waiting on my Taxis now...Let me know what yall think...
b4584e00_Southbeach.jpeg
946c9200_Southbeach1.jpeg
41c1d56e_Dunkmans.jpeg
d4127c5d_Dunkmans1.jpeg
e161704f_MiamiNights.jpeg
0dedeb95_MiamiNights1.jpeg

My Dunkman Elites came in a few weeks ago. Today I received my South Beach Elites and my Miami Nights Elites...now I'm just waiting on my Taxis now...Let me know what yall think...

[ATTACHMENT=4451]Southbeach Elite 1 (2,701k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4452]Southbeach Elite 2 (2,334k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4453]Dunkman Elite 1 (145k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4454]Dunkman Elite 2 (50k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4455]Miami Nights 1 (1,929k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4456]Miami Nights 2 (2,409k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Very nice my dude, everyone single pair was well executed...really digging the dunkmans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom