OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

The tour yellow is exactly that, yellow. Think Livestrong, not gold. It's yellow plastic so it won't have any metallic sheen to it. My MVP Elite has a yellow swoosh.

Yellow

Gold
Okay thanks, idk I guess I'm going to have to find someone that customizes kicks in my area.

I'm feeling the bottom pair. They remind me of the LivelikeBella joints Lebron had

http://s72.photobucket.com/user/Gio66999/media/image-8.jpg.html
thanks for the feedback, I'll probably cop one of these before the white joints I made

i know this isnt the right thread but i need help qucik!! some one whats to sell me the lebron x hazelnuts for 275 cash should i do it yes or no?

Got these in late last week:

Awesome NickEPockets, definitely a must have cw imo. Triple double game winners>Finals Elite....yeah I said it

Just got my Almost finished email. How long does it usually take after that email?
Usually 2 to 6 days until you get a "shipped" email.  On my latest Elite ID I got the "Almost finished" on July 26, "shipped" on July 30, and it arrived on August 6.  

Last edited:
Do you know or does anyone know if the ornage upper will return or is it gone for good I was gonna do a big bang id

Back
Top Bottom