OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

@imlive365 those came out super dope. Whatever @DC30 will be doing to them will be great. He just finished my championship elites and they came out great

@imlive365 those came out super dope. Whatever @DC30 will be doing to them will be great. He just finished my championship elites and they came out great

Yea man I saw them they looked dope all.his work is good. Can't wait to send em out

Those look great imlive365!   Nicely done. 
nthat.gif

This has been the best ID thread, great creativity and further creative touch-ups from members, never disappointed when I come in here. :smokin

Disgusting
350$ down the drain.
Looks like mt st Helen erupted on them n left an ash mess.
#rip

Why eem try to custom a custom??? There's no point bro.
Smh.

Last edited:
So got these today from DC...you have no idea what this guy is capable of. You remember the grey pair I initially made:

Well, he turned them into these:

Ridiculous.

Thanks bro! Just happy you like them, wear in good health. Already started your other pairs as well.

Disgusting
350$ down the drain.
#rip

Smh.

Serious?!

It's all good fam. Custom work isn't for everybody. NickEPockets had a solid iD to start with for sure, but it wasn't exactly what he wanted...and now it is. So as long as he's happy with the shoes the way HE wants them I'd say it's a win win. He likes my work and I'm happy he likes his shoes.

I like em lol

Disgusting
350$ down the drain.
#rip

Smh.

R u SRS, those are flames. I would love the exact same pair, best PE he wore all year IMO

Back
Top Bottom