OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Love This Hat and ID's.. I usually don't rock the long socks but my boy made me a few pairs of customs

Love This Hat and ID's.. I usually don't rock the long socks but my boy made me a few pairs of customs

Great pics bro! Where did you cop the hat? I don't really do hats, but would be cool for the collection. Really contemplating a Ring Ceremony pair as well, after seeing so many great pics. When Imalive365's pair comes in I'll probably make my decision.

Great pics bro! Where did you cop the hat? I don't really do hats, but would be cool for the collection. Really contemplating a Ring Ceremony pair as well, after seeing so many great pics. When Imalive365's pair comes in I'll probably make my decision.

i picked up both LBJ hats in L.I. when they 1st dropped

There are some pretty awesome id's in here I just ordered two pair my self! When I called I asked about more color options and the Nike rep said Black Friday more are coming stay tuned..

There are some pretty awesome id's in here I just ordered two pair my self! When I called I asked about more color options and the Nike rep said Black Friday more are coming stay tuned..

Are you sure they meant the LeBron X? If anything it would be the XI, but still good news.

Yes I'm sure that's what the person on the phone said. I had originally called and asked when was the last day to order the LeBron X will they be taking them down soon because the next year model is coming out in October. They said this was the best seller and then more colors are coming probably black Friday stay tuned..

Heard today that the XI is coming to ID in October! So I think the X's will be coming down soon, Also heard that there wont get Glow In The Dark for the 11's ID in the 1st set of options.. But the "Chorma" option like the KD's have, Should be in the 1st version.. things might change so don't shoot the messenger!!

Heard today that the XI is coming to ID in October! So I think the X's will be coming down soon, Also heard that there wont get Glow In The Dark for the 11's ID in the 1st set of options.. But the "Chorma" option like the KD's have, Should be in the 1st version.. things might change so don't shoot the messenger!!

Cue the angels playing harps and singing!

Finally got a chance to catch up on this thread. Lots of good stuff on here. Nike needs to hurry up with the XI iD though. I hope they deliver with the options like they did with the X iD. The Kobe iD line has just been getting worse and worse these past couple years. :smh:

I'm pissed. I ordered my lebron x yeezy on the first of aug. now, I get an e mail saying my shoe has been delayed and I should get it by oct 1st.

Has anyone else had a delay like this

I'm pissed. I ordered my lebron x yeezy on the first of aug. now, I get an e mail saying my shoe has been delayed and I should get it by oct 1st.

I'd be asking for a 10-15% voucher if I were you. That's ridiculous to take your money and tell you this a month later. Weak
Which also may mean they are running out of material to produce the X iD orders. More option colors being removed? Man, I wish I had money to order a pair before they are gone. The 11s look awful to me.

Last edited:
I'd be asking for a 10-15% voucher if I were you. That's ridiculous to take your money and tell you this a month later. Weak
Which also may mean they are running out of material to produce the X iD orders. More option colors being removed? Man, I wish I had money to order a pair before they are gone. The 11s look awful to me.

I'm going to do so.

I wonder if this is what is going on with my Elites right now too.

I got an "Almost FInished" (will ship out in a week or so) email over 2 weeks ago and still nothing...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom