OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

^^^^ Those "Penny" inspired Elites look amazing!  Very nice! 

Well, it's been 15 days since my "Almost Finished" email and my order still says processing, I'm guessing the "your order has been delayed" email is on its way. 

I'm pissed. I ordered my lebron x yeezy on the first of aug. now, I get an e mail saying my shoe has been delayed and I should get it by oct 1st.

Has anyone else had a delay like this

Wow! Thats not good. I ordered my pair of elite ids on 08-19 and got an email a few days ago stating that they are almost complete. Im thinking my pair should be here sometime next week.

quote name="phnrprman" url="/t/509635/official-lebron-x-nike-id-thread/7680#post_18651548"]
Wow! Thats not good. I ordered my pair of elite ids on 08-19 and got an email a few days ago stating that they are almost complete. Im thinking my pair should be here sometime next week.[/quote]

I ordered them on 8-3 to be exact. I bet your elites will be postponed as well.

I'm pissed. I ordered my lebron x yeezy on the first of aug. now, I get an e mail saying my shoe has been delayed and I should get it by oct 1st.

Has anyone else had a delay like this

Had something similar happen to me... the delay actually even took a little longer than they said it would..contacted nike about it and recieved 25% off a pair of roshe ids. Was like a $27 credit on a $110 shoe..

well, I just pulled the trigger on a championship pair of IDs, had a 20% off coupon code and figured I needed to get them now before they take the IDs down.. 264 dollars!!!  I gotta slow down  on the shoes! 

I called Nike and said I was unhappy with the delay. They said they would take 15% off the shoes.
I'm happy w that.

Told ya. Never hurts to ask. Expecially if they are delaying it. That's awesome they gave you 15% off.

thats cool that you got your 15%

nike has been pretty tight with their coupons lately

i wish the elite would stay on ID a bit longer too...i am not feeling the XI one bit.

Im real tempted to do an elite ID now they we are going to lose them. Can't justify that price though. I'll just admire all of your creations. 

Finally made it to a game this year. Had to take a semi-cliché pic.

Hate asking these questions but..can anyone let me know how does the Nike ID Elites fit in terms of sizing compare to the non-ID elites? Is it the same? smaller ..bigger? Want to make sure I get the right size before ordering.

Last edited:
Hate asking these questions but..can anyone let me know how does the Nike ID Elites fit in terms of sizing compare to the non-ID elites? Is it the same? smaller ..bigger? Want to make sure I get the right size before ordering.

For safety sake I kept my sizing in the Elite/Elite iD the same as my regular X's and X iD's and have had no issues. Best bet though go try on a GR pair of Elites if you can.

For safety sake I kept my sizing in the Elite/Elite iD the same as my regular X's and X iD's and have had no issues. Best bet though go try on a GR pair of Elites if you can.
Okay thanks. I just remember earlier in the thread someone mentioning the IDs fit different than the General Release pairs released out there, reason I wanted to ask to make sure.

Okay thanks. I just remember earlier in the thread someone mentioning the IDs fit different than the General Release pairs released out there, reason I wanted to ask to make sure.
Elite ID's are exactly the same as the non-ID elites in my opinion.  I believe earlier in the thread people were saying regular X ID's were a tad bigger than regular X's, they weren't referring to Elites. 

i am not feeling the XI at all.

i have 1 more ID on the way and i think i will do one more before its gone later this month

Elite ID's are exactly the same as the non-ID elites in my opinion.  I believe earlier in the thread people were saying regular X ID's were a tad bigger than regular X's, they weren't referring to Elites. 
Actually my regular X ID is more snug that my Settings and Pure Plats.

Thinking of making a shoe rather than a class ring as a graduation present for high school. It's so crazy imagining that packing four years of my life into something as subtle as a shoe can be so meaningful. I'm sure many will think this might be stupid, yet I find it more special as I had a passion for shoes all throughout high school so exemplifying my duration during school in shoes makes it even more special for me. 

The color way is based off the colors from my school.

Back
Top Bottom