OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Rocked these vs C's tonight:

Last night i had a dream my ID's were dropping as a grade school GR with a few changes. i was like, "yo, these are just like the ID's I made." I wake this morning and check my email... ID's have been shipped!!

i think I'm gonna grab some lows, seeing em for cheap now
The lows received a bad wrap due to that ridiculous price tag. I love my raspberry lows (caught em for $95) and if the USAs were still around I would cop those as well

The lows received a bad wrap due to that ridiculous price tag. I love my raspberry lows (caught em for $95) and if the USAs were still around I would cop those as well

Price tag probably was an issue but I think the lows really got deemed unworthy because of the recycled 9 outsole. I'm grabbing a few myself, best low to me aside from the 8's.

i got the rasberrys and sonic yellas, love em ot death, but as i believe Peru said in the reg x thread, the tongue is odd on these, so so so comfy though makes the recycled sole bearable, barely

want them watermelons and fl got em 139, put the bday coupon on top of that and it works

those stalley id's :smokin

Rip to my elites. Someone jacked them out of my bag at virgin airlines. Beware sneaker lovers. I'm hearing more and more stories about this happening.

What makes it so bad is is an id. If it was a regular release I wouldn't be as messed up about it. I will carry on my shoes from now on.

Rip to my elites. Someone jacked them out of my bag at virgin airlines. Beware sneaker lovers. I'm hearing more and more stories about this happening.

What makes it so bad is is an id. If it was a regular release I wouldn't be as messed up about it. I will carry on my shoes from now on.
file a report?
if so what did they say?

sorry to hear

file a report?
if so what did they say?

sorry to hear

I filed a report. But I didn't notice they were gone until a few weeks later so idk. Like I said guys. It sucks either way because I can't get the same pair again. Hopefully they will reimburse me.

Back
Top Bottom