OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

@rawdawg34 that's awful bro.  You are the third person I've heard of getting their sneakers stolen on a flight this month.  Just sad you have to carry on your kicks now days.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Agreed. I usually wear my most valuable pair and carry on my other pairs, along with electronics. Leaving nothing truly valuable to come up missing. I hate thieves

Rip to my elites. Someone jacked them out of my bag at virgin airlines. Beware sneaker lovers. I'm hearing more and more stories about this happening.

What makes it so bad is is an id. If it was a regular release I wouldn't be as messed up about it. I will carry on my shoes from now on.

sorry to hear that those are hella wet id x's.thats why i always hand carry my shoes and some other important stuff..

i used to work at the airport and cats were stealing clothes, laptops, money, shoes....

i never check in luggage

carry ons only

Rip to my elites. Someone jacked them out of my bag at virgin airlines. Beware sneaker lovers. I'm hearing more and more stories about this happening.

What makes it so bad is is an id. If it was a regular release I wouldn't be as messed up about it. I will carry on my shoes from now on.
Dude, Never ever put shoes in your suitcase/ check in bag, unless they are from payless. I always put 3 shoes in my carry on, and put one in my wifes carry on.  Its okay if they steal her shoes, because they are replaceable, and hold no true value to her.  As long as she get a similiar pair , she would be happy.  I hate hearing people stealing from someone that worked hard for something, and all they had to do was open a suit case and take what took you 2 months to create in 2 seconds.

I filed a report. But I didn't notice they were gone until a few weeks later so idk. Like I said guys. It sucks either way because I can't get the same pair again. Hopefully they will reimburse me.
I would quote them a going price to get a comparable shoe off ebay!!  $500.00

Agreed. I usually wear my most valuable pair and carry on my other pairs, along with electronics. Leaving nothing truly valuable to come up missing. I hate thieves
That exactly what I do, Have my best pair on feet, and the rest in my carry on.

i guarantee it wont happen to me again. but hey, theyr gone now. nothing i can do but get compensated with $. which in this case doesnt mean as much because they cant be replaced.

but i will say this, if i ever see that pair on foot, or happen to catch it on sale on feebay w/o box...it will be a sad day for that person.

rawdawgs hwc's and twnty8's pairs make this the best pg of entire thread, and that AINT easy ta do

just friggin WOW WOW WOW

:smokin

cant wait ta see what elites he wears tonight :D

thx 23phorlife! thx for your help on the HWC dc30 dc30 . they wouldnt be what they are without your work!

yeah, twnty8s pair is absolutely fantastic. wish i had a better camera to take pics w/.

Last edited:
thieves are scum. i'm sorry for your loss, dude.

feeling your pain. :frown:

thx man

as stated before, i would have rather had them take my galaxy IX or my kobe grinch VI than take my discontinued iD X elites.

at least i know i could get those shoes again.

if you think about it...if peoples appeals dont go thru now, you will prob have to wait 10 years to get another crack at a X elite ID. SMFH just thinking about it.

thx man

as stated before, i would have rather had them take my galaxy IX or my kobe grinch VI than take my discontinued iD X elites.

at least i know i could get those shoes again.

if you think about it...if peoples appeals dont go thru now, you will prob have to wait 10 years to get another crack at a X elite ID. SMFH just thinking about it.
yeah man, i've done a couple of nikeid's myself (even though it's not actually available in my country). this really is the worst part. they are unique.

the airmax 2009 came back to nikeid

and based off the popularity of that they came back to stores soon after

not saying that will happen to the lebrons but it's not too far fetched as a possibility

the airmax 2009 came back to nikeid

and based off the popularity of that they came back to stores soon after

not saying that will happen to the lebrons but it's not too far fetched as a possibility

true, i think the dynamic is a little different because the lebron is a signature shoe though. i dont really think nike wants to undermine the XI at all by making the X available.

is lebron still switching to the X elite in games? or is he sticking with the XI?

looking fwd to seeing what the XI elite looks like. i will save the majority of my iD money for that shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom