OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Someone posted something about a phase 2 on IDs... What has usually happened in the past on phase 2 of IDs??? Do they get rid of any options? Or keep the current options and add more?

if only you could pick Solar Red right?

Someone posted something about a phase 2 on IDs... What has usually happened in the past on phase 2 of IDs??? Do they get rid of any options? Or keep the current options and add more?

once phase 2 hits, phase 1 will be on at the same time for a while. once phase 3 hits, they drop phase 1.

maybe these guys are a little bit more knowledgeable than I, regarding the ID.

i dont think it will be as dramatic this year though.

for the 9, phase 1 was the best phase IMHO, so it sucked when they took it away.

once phase 2 hits, phase 1 will be on at the same time for a while. once phase 3 hits, they drop phase 1.
maybe these guys are a little bit more knowledgeable than I, regarding the ID.
i dont think it will be as dramatic this year though.
for the 9, phase 1 was the best phase IMHO, so it sucked when they took it away.

Wow, I didn't even know the IDs had phases. I just thought by the end of the cycle, you had all the options (minus the limited options or whatever they were called for the 9). Why can't they just keep them all, allowing everyone all the options? When did phase 2 and 3 roll in for the 9s?

Every page I see a great ID that I would actually order, and I can only hope the KD V and Kobe VIII IDs don't disappoint.

From Nike iD facebook page. Looks like even the regular version will have the diamond collection label on the inner tongue. It just keeps getting better!!!! :smokin

2qk2b5x.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't even know the IDs had phases. I just thought by the end of the cycle, you had all the options (minus the limited options or whatever they were called for the 9). Why can't they just keep them all, allowing everyone all the options? When did phase 2 and 3 roll in for the 9s?
Every page I see a great ID that I would actually order, and I can only hope the KD V and Kobe VIII IDs don't disappoint.

phase may not be the right word...but IDs do go thru sets of options that are only up for a limited itme.

Last edited:
Oh I guess it's not like the label on the 8s then. That's cool they'll be on the regular id version too.

i really wish they add some more options with the Lebron Xs just like the KD 4s had

It's a black air unit. All the air units on the iD's will have those white sections. If you look close enough you can see it on the website when playing with the options.
I definitely see what you're saying with the white sections.  But here they look pretty distinct from the black air bag unit and all the other available color options.  If it ain't white, it don't look like any of these either.  Unless I'm missing something what does everyone else think?

Last edited:
I definitely see what you're saying with the white sections.  But here they look pretty distinct from the black air bag unit and all the other available color options.  If it ain't white, it don't look like any of these either.  Unless I'm missing something what does everyone else think?
It's the lighting they used for that photo that makes it look not-so-black. There's another photo on the Facebook NikeiD page that shows a closeup of the air bag, and in that photo you can clearly see the black. Now the question is how that design looks under normal lighting conditions. Based on the pictures of the samples that devins701 posted above, the black air bag on the real model will be really obvious under normal lighting conditions. Something to consider for would-be buyers out there.

Back
Top Bottom