OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

The nike id for these are AMAZING.  I might just pass on the colorways coming out and do my own ID and call it a day.

Looking at that Silver and Atomic green just confirmed for me I will be ID'ing a pair of Grinches, like others, along with a pair of the KD Galaxy remake...like others. I would like to keep true to the KD Galaxy and do the midsole and lining in the midnight navy BUT the black just looks sooo much better to me for some reason...

Bred iD and Navy/yellow would've been copped on sale if they were a general release. The other two are too gaudy for me.

Can't decide which pair to get... Might just get both. Finally, a useable Volt option on the Lebron iDs! Was thinking about speckles, but I like the cleaner midsole look. I'm quite pleased with the iD options this year!

We have very similar tastes my good man :pimp:
That white pair you cooked up is fuego. I was thinking about a white colorway to match as well

Lebron X PRIIME (Home & Away)

EDIT -

Just made a white CW (Planning on ordering all three of these within the next few months, screw Jordan Brand)

I call these PURE PRIIME

These three are going to look good together as a set :pimp:

Last edited:
Looking at that Silver and Atomic green just confirmed for me I will be ID'ing a pair of Grinches, like others, along with a pair of the KD Galaxy remake...like others. I would like to keep true to the KD Galaxy and do the midsole and lining in the midnight navy BUT the black just looks sooo much better to me for some reason...
i think the midsole on the kd galaxy is black...

and yea, black is the way to go on the midsole for the lebron x id "kd galaxy"

also, is that silver upper "stadium grey"? if so, my 9 south beach elite remake is going to look a little funky.

Bit the bullet and just ordered it already...callin em Cement Beaches? who cares, i like em!

Last edited:
i think the midsole on the kd galaxy is black...
and yea, black is the way to go on the midsole for the lebron x id "kd galaxy"

also, is that silver upper "stadium grey"? if so, my 9 south beach elite remake is going to look a little funky.

The KD midsole looks black but its actually midnight navy. Looking at the midnight navy midsole on those atomic green ID's I think I'll stick with it, looks dark enough. If it doesn't come out like expected I'll just return it and reorder it.

Hey Everyone,

What do you think of my Celtic Colorway? any suggestions to alter them. Thanks for looking

Also i was bored and decided to do a "flip" customization...heres my rendition on the XI flip lol

nikeid
nikeid

I played around with some Mangos. then saw the official pics which were better. But this is definitely one of the best IDs they ever dropped. I'll probably cop. Hoping they ID a low cut model too

Here is a couple ID's I did today while bored at work, going to pick one to order. Which do you guys like the best out of these choices?

Cement IV inspired...

Royal Foam Pro inspired...

Griffey/Red Carpet inspired...

Oakland A's inspired...

All black for winter...

Last edited:
Not sure if I like how shiny the finish is on those samples above, but maybe its just the flash on the picture

to Those waiting on the outcome of the teal: doesnt nikeid have a pretty solid return policy? seems like I've seen multiple people in the various ID threads return theirs like its nothing and keep it moving. I've never done it personally but thats just what i've observed over the years.

Really want to make a lot of colorways tho, but can only settle for 1. Leaning on a miami vice one tho, or an xmas colorway those would pop

If you study the Floridans you will notice the swoosh is not jeweled on either and the swoosh appears to be painted on. Also the crown on the LB tongue tag is colored not plain white. It is possiable they were just a sample but with the colored caps on the laces leads me to believe they will be launching sometime in some capacity.

Assassins(Ned Flanders Sneakers)

I've made quite a few IDs. I can't stop........
Stealths
Metal Sonic
Iron Lion Zion
LakeShow
China

Back
Top Bottom