OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

This is my version of the Crown Jewels. Don't know if it's been designed and posted here already. Would still like to know how light the shade of grey is on the midsole..

I also was thinking about a yellow color way as well..

Lebron 8 SB inspired, liking the black laces better than the pink but overall I guess I like them... :rolleyes
Still not really sure, I see what you're initial feeling was JST. The shoe photos well tho... :rolleyes :rolleyes

Let me know what y'all think. I'll be doing full video reviews of each ID including lace swaps. Still waiting on my Chicago Beard inspired to be delivered sometime next week most likely...

Peru coming with some great ID's..I'm diggin' the Entourages the most..Good work my man..

Go with the black laces Peru and since you've messed around with speckles you should be able to paint a pink border around the swoosh. 8) Also see if someone that has a pink lace lock would trade for yours.

Last edited:
My 2nd pair of IDs came in, tomorrow my South Beaches will come. I may like these better than the teal upper, look pretty good IMO.

Go with the black laces Peru and since you've messed around with speckles you should be able to paint a pink border around the swoosh. 8) Also see if someone that has a pink lace lock would trade for yours.

I like the Black laces best indeed, I also prefer the black lace lock with my SB but more so because I can use it with all four of my ID's.

I think those SB's could of done without the specks.

Probably should've gone with a black speckle or no speckle but I had to do atleast one thing that would make my SB inspired different than most because I knew everybody would make that colorway. I'm happy with it tho....i think... :D

any on feet pics of the xmas ID Peru? :smokin

I'll get some done later on.

Last edited:
You can kind of tell the pink swoosh is darker and less colorful as the lining and midsole, I would't get it again maybe on the flat swoosh it looks better. Also atomic teal looks like a pastel metallic easter time color not the blue/green it looks here. I was planing on swapping in black laces, possible flat instead of the lebron x style. If I do remake I will go with one of the black versions in my cart. Atomic Teal sole looks bad ***, I'll get that on my next shoe for sure. 

LOL that's a good reason to call/chat up a Nike Rep for a hefty discount because anytime you spend extra money to get something customize errors like this shouldn't exist.
They just offered to remake the shoes, we got disconeccted and they never called back even thought they took my phone number.... I'm pretty pissed I waited this long and they arrived all messed up, it would have been different if it was just a size or color issue, these are b-stock!

Back
Top Bottom