OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I just got my two pairs in today. The first pair doesn't really have an inspiration. I just used all the shades of green that were offered. The second pair is inspired by Bob Marley. Luckily, I haven't seen anybody post any pairs that look like the ones I made. Let me know what you guys think.

Instagram pictures:

Pictures without Instagram filters:

Peru - those carpets and xmas are dope man.

those marleys are on point as well sir!

ordered on the 12th still waiting on the "order complete" email for these

Toro - Thanks, man. I ordered mine on 10/9 and recieved them 11/7, just to give you an idea.
Skep - Appreciate it!

Last edited:
First time in this thread.... I think? Lol... but any who I haven't seen anything bad or lackluster, SR8T fire throughout pages I've seen, stuff I'd damn sure line up to cop!
Gotta get on the good foot and make a pair or 2 myself, all your designs are fire fellow NTers

those Marleys are fuggin smokin ! :smokin

i like blossoms Floridians alot too

no atomic green uppers yet huh ????

Last edited:
[COLOR=#Red]Awsome[/COLOR] great job bro!!

[COLOR=#Red]Dylans33[/COLOR] I'm feeling the white base ID

a lot of win in here

Nike came through with these

Definitely agree that the IDs > Releases (so far except for corks im still feeling those :pimp:)

Peru ur Xmas and RC are my faves so far.

I also like the SJ with the bordered swoosh.

Peru if u dont want the 10% oof code I'll gladly take it off ur hands man.

Hook it up!

I appreciate all the good vibes and comments on my ID's, best thing about them is if you like them you too can have the exact same ones with no camping and no hassle of lotteries or Twitter RSVP. Can't wait for my Bears inspired to come in, I'm still excited about them the most.

To the question about quality, these are GREAT! Amazing quality but no shoe is perfect and this rings true with these as well. My Entourage pair has uncut vents on the interior of the shoe, My Xmas pair has a little paint chip on the swoosh, my SB pair is kinda creased at the ankle support, and the Red Carpet have some erratic glue spots here and there. Nothing major but not perfect by any means.

With so many big releases this month I might just give the 10% promo code away to a random subscriber of my Youtube channel...

Peru what color blue did you use on the Red Carpets? Photo Blue or that Atomic Teal color?

EDIT: Just relooked at that them, thats def the atomic teal so nvm with the question
Props on all your ids tho especially the christmas ones :smokin

Last edited:
I cant waiy foe mine to come in because i feel like you guys will love it...i didnt contemplate anything i wanted to make one of my pairs just with the first colors i thought of and wanted foerve. Teal tounge. Orange upper. Pink laces. White swoosh. White lion. Pink mid white speckles and teal see thru bottom..if i knew how to put a picture up i would of what ive got bit i dont know how to.

Back
Top Bottom