OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Funny how every new ID is better than everything else in this thread, :lol: ! Most all these ID's are DOPE, great job NTs. We are besting Nike at their own jobs...

i dont recall any orange uppers, has there been any yet? im interested to see cuz i was originally thinking about making a "dolphins alternate" pair

I dont really post any but the ID thread can be helpful for people so I figured I'd show my HWC 8 inspired ID's.  I'm a Gator fan so these are great for me. 

Last edited:
On those hardwood IDs, the upper is the game royal not the photo blue right? Trying to figure out the best color for my sprite IDs and i think that might be it

Just saw these on ig....pic is horrible but I haven't seen this cw posted on here yet
30b2r2v.jpg

i dont recall any orange uppers, has there been any yet? im interested to see cuz i was originally thinking about making a "dolphins alternate" pair

This is the only one I've seen but the pic quality from IG isn't very good ... hard to tell how well they turned out from this pic but they look dope to me

Just to give you an idea, I made these iD's a few backs

a3a65cf4188111e2957d22000a1f9779_7.jpg

and I found these on IG (not mine)...

fff237e8292111e2b28822000a9f1468_7.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered teal uppers on Monday they were put in progress on tuesday no cancelation email yet keeping my fingers crossed.

i got these as a bday present to myself....the royal really pops in person

nice

*repped*

i did the same thing but with the jeweled swoosh and lace locks.
(all my pairs have been that way so far)

and i did a white midsole with a white speckle to give the midsole some texture. i hope it comes out as good as yours.

nice
*repped*
i did the same thing but with the jeweled swoosh and lace locks.
(all my pairs have been that way so far)
and i did a white midsole with a white speckle to give the midsole some texture. i hope it comes out as good as yours.

Guess ours are the same except I got orange speckle. Did you also do white jeweled swoosh?

Back
Top Bottom