OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

It's crazy how we've seen so many pics of SB inspired but yet each one is somewhat different. .

the more I see the versions with pink swoosh, the more I dislike them.

the SB 8 themed pairs with black swoosh, pink laces look best imo, not too busy.

I dont really post any but the ID thread can be helpful for people so I figured I'd show my HWC 8 inspired ID's.  I'm a Gator fan so these are great for me. 

i got these as a bday present to myself....the royal really pops in person

eimjr6.jpg

Both of these HWC's are :smokin

That orange upper is serious :nthat:

Interesting I just got a call from a different Nike rep saying she put the re-order in for the all atomic teal shoes but it was temporarily out of stock, but as soon as they got in it the would rush my order 
sick.gif

It would be funny if they ended up shipping me a pair anyway. 

Did anyone else find their ID's to fit loser then other Lebron X's? I tried on Windchills and a 12 was good, in the ID I had almost an inch of toe room. If I reorder I want to make sureI get the right size.

Those Galaxy KD inspired IDs are almost exactly what I ordered. I instead had orange flywire and instead of a orange swoosh with grey border, I had orange swoosh with atomic teal border.
The Blue based HWCs are dope. I'm gonna have to find a second job if they add more colors to the palette.

My first pair of Lebron Xs

follow me on instagram: onlygodforgives

[ATTACHMENT=923]2012-11-08_11-50-11_970.jpg (1,410k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

My are just like these except photo blue where all yours are red. And an all black tongue and no speckling at all, just straight black for the midsole. Are they really shiny in your opinion being all black or do they look clean? Either way I can't wait till my get here (only like 3 weeks more haha).

Last edited:
Yeezys need that atomic green sole IMO, look nice though. That KD Galaxy pair may be my favorite :pimp:

So after inspecting my pair, there is some black plastic or rubber stuck on the hyperfuse area. Pretty pissed, now I have to reorder if I can't deal with them.

Back
Top Bottom