OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

when do the aways drop sir

I think the end of these month...

I'll upload better pictures tomorrow when there's daylight. overall very unimpressed, the upper color/shine is TERRIBLE in my opinion, definitely being returned after I wear them a couple times :lol:

PS: photoshop made these look proper :lol:

looking good..

i guess i was a little extreme with initial reaction to them, but the color really does look better in pictures compared to real life. glad you guys like them though, hopefully you like your pairs in person!

personally i'm quite picky, but I also don't have the best lighting in my place at night, so maybe my opinion will change tomorrow in the sunlight :lol:
without any editing:

Oh you are SUPER TRIPPIN :lol:
I'm too hyped for mine to come in now, I'm SURE eventually you'll change your mind. Mine are identical to yours but I have the white splatter on the midsole and the black diamond swoosh/LJ logo. I'll paint that X pink or black, add that suede eyestay material and I'm good. I like the look of the laces because it will mesh will with the splattered midsole I picked. YES! :smokin

personally i'm quite picky, but I also don't have the best lighting in my place at night, so maybe my opinion will change tomorrow in the sunlight :lol:
without any editing:

They look fine.....

You may want to take down the photoshopped pics, just to keep things real. I think most NTers want an accurate representation of the shoe, before deciding whether or not to plunk down a minimum $220 of their money. 

Oh you are SUPER TRIPPIN :lol:
I'm too hyped for mine to come in now, I'm SURE eventually you'll change your mind. Mine are identical to yours but I have the white splatter on the midsole and the black diamond swoosh/LJ logo. I'll paint that X pink or black, add that suede eyestay material and I'm good. I like the look of the laces because it will mesh will with the splattered midsole I picked. YES! :smokin

glad you're hyped. mine have a black splatter that you can barely notice, but it gives the midsole a cool texture.

here's an iPhone shot that shows the shine, the lighting in my other pictures took away the shine.

Last edited:
glad you're hyped. mine have a black splatter that you can barely notice, but it gives the midsole a cool texture.
here's an iPhone shot that shows the shine, the lighting in my other pictures took away the shine.

They are a little on the shiny side, but I think that makes them doper!

I know patent leather and hyperfuse are very different materials, but all of the complaints about the X's shininess make me wonder if those dudes even like the Jordan XI.

yeah it's really just preference, they just didn't come out as the color I wanted/expected.

anyone else's iD's fit big? an 11 in Blue Diamonds fit me good but these iD's are huge on me.

So why is the atomic teal on the sb different than the ones on the dolphins? Or is it just the camera and lighting?

After seeing the teal pictures above, Im lost. Is those MIA Dolphin X's the teal also? They look completely different.

So why is the atomic teal on the sb different than the ones on the dolphins? Or is it just the camera and lighting?

After seeing the teal pictures above, Im lost. Is those MIA Dolphin X's the teal also? They look completely different.

Both the MIA and the SB are the same Atomic Teal. What I think happens here is the lighting for one but also how the brain sees the colors. Not to get too biological/anatomcal and scientific but I think because we associate the Teal with the Orange differently than we do the Teal with the Pink we see them differently. I know it happens to me that way with many color combinations. I think we learned that in science class too if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, same Atomic Teal...

Last edited:
Those South Beach Lebron Xs up there are pretty nice! Idk what your saying about returning them but I can't wait till mine arrives.

i did the ghost splatter on my HWCs, so i am glad to hear that they show up.

thinking about these..

8149776375_04036cb426_z.jpg

8149776457_38f52f71fb_z.jpg

i feel like there are too many actual colorways releasing that i want to get tho

^^Nice..I'm trying to do an old school Spurs logo theme, but I can't quite get it right..Very frustrating..

Can someone please take the time to answer my question, do the 10's fit true to size or are they just like the Lebron 8's?

How are you guys posting pics of your designs straight from the nikeid website?..I'd like to post a couple examples and get some feedback but don't know how to do it..

You can copy the image or snap a photo from your iPad/iPhone. Every smartphone or tablet shoud have that option.

wow! after attempting 5 different SB attempts, i finally found one i actually like! thx, i wonder what these would look like with Pink Laces, does anyone know where to find spare laces ? 

^They fit similar to the Lebron 9's. My true shoe size is 13, however I was force to go up one size when I purchase the LBJ X's "Gold Medal". Not sure how the 8's fit, I've never owned a pair.

Both the MIA and the SB are the same Atomic Teal. What I think happens here is the lighting for one but also how the brain sees the colors. Not to get too biological/anatomcal and scientific but I think because we associate the Teal with the Orange differently than we do the Teal with the Pink we see them differently. I know it happens to me that way with many color combinations. I think we learned that in science class too if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, same Atomic Teal...

I get what you are saying but the reality of it is they look more green like in my pics. Jst628s "pics" make them look more teal just like those other SB joints way back. The way he executed them is dope as hell but I understand his complaint when he said they have a green look. If the somewhat "greenish" look doesn't bother ya'll when ya'll get your SB inpired colorways in ya'll will love them.

Great job everybody. Keep them coming. It's cool seeing designs you would never think of.

lava1n.jpg

just ordered these...

if you do it on your phone or ipad you can add the teal on the tongue or upper

plus notice this... if you do the plus model you bet the speckled laces the 180 model has solid laces (I think from the pics I Have seen)

Back
Top Bottom