OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I got a question for those who bought the Nike+ enabled $240 Lebron X, Did it come in a regular NikeID box or a Lebron X box?

Here is a clearer picture of my ID's I got a few days ago.

I got a question for those who bought the Nike+ enabled $240 Lebron X, Did it come in a regular NikeID box or a Lebron X box?

Here is a clearer picture of my ID's I got a few days ago.

Come in a nike ID box, only the sport pack got the good box.

orange HWCs are dope!

IMO the red carpets and the Yeezy inspired ones just dont translate well. i think they are nice, but when compared to their inspirations, they dont go over as well. I think the Yeezy inspired one needed a dark grey swoosh...it wouldve been much better.

i think its because the original red carpets have so much white in the upper...

yeezys are just so much more complex than the X is...materials wise?

just some thoughts.

Last edited:
Just tinkering around with a SB now that teal is available again, and I noticed a small detail. The FLYWIRE lettering is black and no longer pink, even though I selected the pink flywire and lining. Obviously not a huge deal. I guess maybe the new teal uppers are pre-stamped with black.

Saw these on IG...
900b00a429d011e29c1122000a9f1283_7.jpg

These are mine! and for people who say it's too much, its my favorite color so i had to go all out with it.

Definitely not too much man....do that orange!

If I do anymore

I would stick to the chosen quotes

And the X logo on the heel window

I like those better then the block lettering they use for personal messages

After playing ball in these they start off with more cush feel

The thickness of the sole/airbag is noticeable right away, higher stance, just don't feel as low to the court as with the 9

Missing the lock-down of the 9

Traction is great

One superior feature is the flywire loops on the laces LOCK in the laces. Which means no loosening of the laces as you play
Every shoes should have that. Hate retiring my shoes.

Weigh is close to the feel of the 9

Stepped on a foot and twisted my ankle in game one so my performance review comes up a little short

Just my first impressions of the 10

I will be traveling home tomorrow and finally will get to see my Lebron X ID that have been waiting for me since Tues.. I will post pics as soon as I see them! Lovin all the ID's I am seeing!!

Need some opinions. Love both designs but I only want to get one. Can you guys help a brotha out with picking? As appreciation I'll give 5 reps out to the 1st five people to share their opinion (Like people care about Reps :tongue: ). Thanks!

DUNKIN DONUTS

BIG BANG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom