OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Those megatrons without the speckles would be dope as hell

Yea they would actually and with purple laces
Thats how I originally had them but I like them red speckles on them cuz it kinda reminds me of bloodshed
I actually like my first 2 renderings there the most tho
Whats the pewter color look like on these tho? Cuz the pewter foams basically look silver to me but this color looks more brownish. Its weird lol

stadium Gray

thoughts? im leaning towards the 3rd ones.. if I dont like the elites i plan on copping one of these

Last edited:
Pretty sure its game royal and total orange.

No matter how many people do them, KVN, its still a classic lebron colorway. I'll be ordering mine very soon.

Yea this coulda been a gr or limited release and I'm sure it woulda sold out. I've bought way more nikeids then I ever did before. Love how there's no stupid countdown, RSVP, raffles or stupid bots to get shoes. Oh and they make them in a 15, which Nike is dumb for limiting good releases in a 14

It's game royal and orange soles. Thanks everyone and can't wait to see yours twnty8

Yea this coulda been a gr or limited release and I'm sure it woulda sold out. I've bought way more nikeids then I ever did before. Love how there's no stupid countdown, RSVP, raffles or stupid bots to get shoes. Oh and they make them in a 15, which Nike is dumb for limiting good releases in a 14

It's game royal and orange soles. Thanks everyone and can't wait to see yours twnty8

Are they the translucent or solid orange?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom