OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

LL

what's the upper color of these?

my first pair of Lebron X thanks to my girlfriend. I really like these - the design, the overall feel of the shoe. I just need moar.

I'm sure you've seen this colorway a million times but I just wanted to share.

Last edited:

Here's another angle of the same shoe. Stadium grey looks more like this in person.

so then the dark grey option must be really dark

Stadium Gray...pair I did a while ago. Stadium gray is light

Dark Gray...guys pair on instagram. Someone asked if he used pewter and he said he used dark gray

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Mine finally came! Shout out to whoever started the kd iv all star idea, changed around a couple things and this is what i came up with

Last edited:
I have a very Cavs fan reason as to why I have not bought any Brons, however, I am a true SneakerHead and I am finally considering coppin a pair specially if I can ID me a pair!

I have a very Cavs fan reason as to why I have not bought any Brons, however, I am a true SneakerHead and I am finally considering coppin a pair specially if I can ID me a pair!

If your going to be mad at anyone you should be mad at DAN GILBERT!!!!! He is the one who screwed out town over with his complete bullcrap approach to everything. Screw him. Maybe he should of listened more and our city would still have the worlds best basketball player playing right in downtown CLEVELAND in the wine and gold. But noooo he is a huge PRICK

Back
Top Bottom