OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I don't have a swoosh discount but I have a 20% discount code that I will unload on the Elites. I'll gladly help out with anything including iD's if anyone wants. *hoping inbox doesn't blow up*

I don't have a swoosh discount but I have a 20% discount code that I will unload on the Elites. I'll gladly help out with anything including iD's if anyone wants. *hoping inbox doesn't blow up*

That you can use more than once?

Damn and I just lost my swoosh discount until June
mean.gif
i know u had some ideas too

The vents are ver light gold if you ask me.

Is it me or do he 2nd round of IDs feel a little bit smaller.

finally got my IDs thursday. had time to take pics today
i wanted the collar blank but for some reason they put "infinity" on it. i guess it's not worth the hassle to return them. maybe i'll paint it in, but overall i'm satisfied with the sneakers

Tell them you want a new pair built, and you want to keep these to wear in the meantime. It worked for me

Dude. Somebody save my soul and get me some kind of coupon code so I can order some damn IDs lol. I cannot do $220! I want these suckers.

Ive been thinking of ordering another pair of Lebron X ID's and getting them pained to look like Carmines my Holy Grail. Any1 know who would be able to paint them without being rapes in labor/design?

Or the even better pic with the blacked out tongue.......sorry about the bad quality pic. All I have is paint on my computer

Not a series so much as an option to customize a pair, most of Nike's signature shoes have an ID option.

Just placed an order for 3 more Lebron IDs.... HWC, Galaxy Bang, and UnChristmas Inspirations.

Last edited:
Ordered three more ID's two weeks ago, finally bit on my own "volts".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom