OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

So i checked my orders on nike.com and it tells me my ids shipped but they never sent me an email. is there not an option to track them tho?

Sometimes if you chat with a Nike agent they will be able to give you accurate information. I recently ordered a Championship Pack ID. To make a long story short on Nike.com it said my order was preparing shipment. I went to chat with a NIKe agent and they told me they have shipped. 2 days later I got the shipped email with tracking number. They are scheduled to arrive Thursday.

Sometimes if you chat with a Nike agent they will be able to give you accurate information. I recently ordered a Championship Pack ID. To make a long story short on Nike.com it said my order was preparing shipment. I went to chat with a NIKe agent and they told me they have shipped. 2 days later I got the shipped email with tracking number. They are scheduled to arrive Thursday.
yea just chatted with them they told me since they just shipped today that the tracking hasnt updated and here havent been a email sent yet. dude told me 10-15 days for delivery tho. is that the usually time for shipping?

yea just chatted with them they told me since they just shipped today that the tracking hasnt updated and here havent been a email sent yet. dude told me 10-15 days for delivery tho. is that the usually time for shipping?

Depends on your location to be honest. Once I got the shipped email for my pairs it was about 6 days. They are also being cautious. If he says 5 days and it takes 7 it looks bad on them. Tell you 10 and it takes 7, well then we think Nike got their ish together. Perception is reality lol.

Is the Elite option discontinued? Not working when I click on it to ID now.

Anyways, which do you guys think is better? Championship Pack inspiration or the Red Suede inspiration?

@illistic i like the ones on the right bro, reminds me of the red suede. what do you think about mine? speckle or clean white midsole?

hi, i just recieved my elite ID

looks awesome , 

for size references normally i play in size 11 lebron X black red and it was a little bit too big (but 10.5) is too small

i ordered this ID elite size 11 it feels more snugg than the regular X

but i havent have the chance to ball in theese so hopefully it will give me a good fit.

another problem on the Elite ID is that the shoe lace that comes with it is too short.

i like to tied my shoes right till the last hole to give me better support

and with this elite ID if i laced them up till the very last hole, it only shows a liitle bit of lace lenght left.

i can't managed to double tied it :frown:

is there anyway i can purchase a longer lebron x elite lace ? as i always double tied my shoe laces when i play.

Anyway this is my first ever nike ID and i think this gonna be my last

i live in Indonesia and i asked my friend in the US to help me to get these.

in the end i have to pay about US$500 for this pair and it took almost 2 months to reach me. 

:frown:

Not complaining because having the Elites on ID has been amazing, and they gave us some really great options, but I would have liked the ability to do a grey midsole, and change the tongue color on the Elite, like you can do with the regular X ID.  Wanted to make a copy of these:

nike-lebron-10-ps-elite-black-grey-red-pe-1-03.jpg

Not complaining because having the Elites on ID has been amazing, and they gave us some really great options, but I would have liked the ability to do a grey midsole, and change the tongue color on the Elite, like you can do with the regular X ID.  Wanted to make a copy of these:

Nike knows how to give us "just enough" to keep us coming back for more thinking that THIS time they'll get it 100% right...

these are dope! look like the USA lows 

Trying to make one more pair and narrowed it down to DCs WHT red silver elite or a pair of Golden State Warriors elite. But just noticed the lack of royal and yellow options. Anyone know how photoblue looks like?

Here's my concept

I'd imagine photoblue has that "Lebron 9 china" look.

I dislike the lack of royal blue options, my favorite color. :smh:

Trying to make one more pair and narrowed it down to DCs WHT red silver elite or a pair of Golden State Warriors elite. But just noticed the lack of royal and yellow options. Anyone know how photoblue looks like?

Here's my concept

I like the Warriors but the photo blue is def gonna be along the China 9 Neptune blue. It would probably still work...unless you're a Royal Blue Elitest lol.

Here's my concept

If it were me, I would use royal, then grab some royal laces somewhere else or...I'll pm you

hi, i just recieved my elite ID

looks awesome , 

for size references normally i play in size 11 lebron X black red and it was a little bit too big (but 10.5) is too small

i ordered this ID elite size 11 it feels more snugg than the regular X

but i havent have the chance to ball in theese so hopefully it will give me a good fit.

another problem on the Elite ID is that the shoe lace that comes with it is too short.

i like to tied my shoes right till the last hole to give me better support

and with this elite ID if i laced them up till the very last hole, it only shows a liitle bit of lace lenght left.

i can't managed to double tied it :frown:

is there anyway i can purchase a longer lebron x elite lace ? as i always double tied my shoe laces when i play.

Anyway this is my first ever nike ID and i think this gonna be my last

i live in Indonesia and i asked my friend in the US to help me to get these.

in the end i have to pay about US$500 for this pair and it took almost 2 months to reach me. 

:frown:
anyone else feel that the laces are to short on the IDs ?

and can anyone help to tell me where i can get a longer lace for theese ?
thank you

anyone else feel that the laces are to short on the IDs ?

and can anyone help to tell me where i can get a longer lace for theese ?
thank you
They are the same as the regular X Elite laces, guess it just depends how you wear them.  I lace mine up for casual wear, and really lace them up tight for when I'm hooping in them, and have plenty of lace length left.  Not sure on where to find longer ones.  I know that the laces in the X and X PS Elite are pretty thick and were hard to find when I was looking for replacement laces for my Jades. 

i guess i just have a fat feet then :smile: lol

thinking to get some paracord to make a custom shoelaces for this cause when i ball in them even when i tied them real tight, there's no more left for me to double tied it :frown:

anyway just want to share, this is my current rotation for ballin.

giving my old Lebron X black red to my brother to use :tongue:

Last edited:
i guess i just have a fat feet then :smile: lol

thinking to get some paracord to make a custom shoelaces for this cause when i ball in them even when i tied them real tight, there's no more left for me to double tied it :frown:

anyway just want to share, this is my current rotation for ballin.

giving my old Lebron X black red to my brother to use :tongue:
I have pretty narrow feet, so that could be it too. 

Nice orange Elite ID's, those are sharp. 

I made a pair similar to the top ones, and am very happy with them:

I know DC30 made both of the pair you are deciding between if you search back a few pages you can see what his look like. 

Don't think you can wrong with either. 

I made a pair similar to the top ones, and am very happy with them:

I know DC30 made both of the pair you are deciding between if you search back a few pages you can see what his look like. 

Don't think you can wrong with either. 

Pretty much what he said. If it comes down to 1 or the other just think about which shoe you'd rock more often...

Back
Top Bottom