Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen this posted and didn't want to start a new thread. LeBron Soldier VII. I really like these alot. Think they are the nicest Soldiers yet. With the right colorways I think these could look better then the X.

View media item 151652

haha @ that pic Swish     nice pickup man!  

rwpolvent6, those do look really nice!  that midsole/sole looks badass!    

Stop this ONLINE ONLY suff
We want phone orders available
Eastbay used to be my place. Not anymore. Ever since they added tax to my shoes I stopped. Then their new check out system, forget it. Then this online only stuff, get out of here. Not even worth my time.
Eastbay doesn't add tax.  Your state laws add tax.

And as for people complaining about phone orders.  Eastbay and NDC probably have at most what... 100 phone operators?  What good is that going to do you trying to call in for a shoe that releases and sells out in 15 minutes?  You literally have less than a 0.1% chance of getting through on the phone.  Make all orders on the website, and everyone has an equal shot.

Both are gone but thanks for the update!
smokin.gif
Damn...that didn't take long...I was able to add them to my cart before I posted....wanted to make sure it was legit

Last edited:
I cant understand these Lebron Releases.  Retail $180 or more depending on Nike + enabled, Nike dropping new colorways left and right, plus you got Nike ID.  I would think they are going to dilute the market with so much overpriced supply and people gonna lose interest....  Am I missing something? 

I cant understand these Lebron Releases.  Retail $180 or more depending on Nike + enabled, Nike dropping new colorways left and right, plus you got Nike ID.  I would think they are going to dilute the market with so much overpriced supply and people gonna lose interest....  Am I missing something? 
No your not missing anything.

You are exactly right. There is a whole lote of pairs just sitting in my House hoops in Winston Salem. I would expect this to be true around the US.

If they "flood the market" so what? They might not sell out in a day but eventually they will. The mark of for these shoes are huge! A bet they make pairs at about 20 bucks each. Nike is getting their money regardless. Not to mention the colorways that sell out instantly. Those alone pay for the whole line. Everything else is money in the bank

Lots of the Xs are going to be bound for the outlets, no way these things will be flying off the shelves.

If they "flood the market" so what? They might not sell out in a day but eventually they will. The mark of for these shoes are huge! A bet they make pairs at about 20 bucks each. Nike is getting their money regardless. Not to mention the colorways that sell out instantly. Those alone pay for the whole line. Everything else is money in the bank

do you work for them?

where do you get this knowlege from?

have you seen their financial report?

That's so unexpected coming from you. Usually you have only the nicest things to say about Nike products. In fact, I'd even categorize you as a Nike Sympathizer. Now I must look!
I take no issue with those of you who will argue, fight and then sleep outside for what amounts to a wearable balloon, one that retails for one hundred eighty five dollars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom