Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
By no means do they lose money. This is only niketalk the pickiest of buyers..most of the shoes move regardless if its at an outlet for cheap. U know they they dont cost jack to make so they rake it in even through an outlet sale. Also floridian is still trash!

just gotta say for people who haven't seen them in person, the DUNKMANS are straight dark pine green in person, not black. yea the colorway says seaweed and i know a lot of people know this already, but i know a lot of people out there still think they're black. nope. it's even a lighter shade than the pine green foams. pics dont do these dunkmans justice. theyre a thing of beauty in person

Stop complaining about all the CW's and Nike ID's stuff we're getting.

You must have forgot the 7's and 8's where Lebron kept all the good CW's to himself and we begged for the 8 to be on ID.

SMH they coulda at least put the 8 v2 Lows on ID.

SMH all the Miami Heat CW's of the 8 v2's. Wasted silhouette.

awww DAMn... IM not a criminal, but i might commit a crime or 2 to obtain these. NIKE quit ******g around and give us what we want already. why even come up with a colorway like this to **** on the cws ur already releasing? ppl r gonna put off purchasing the ****ty colorways of the X being put out, to purchase these if they ever release.

Stop complaining about all the CW's and Nike ID's stuff we're getting.

You must have forgot the 7's and 8's where Lebron kept all the good CW's to himself and we begged for the 8 to be on ID.

SMH they coulda at least put the 8 v2 Lows on ID.

SMH all the Miami Heat CW's of the 8 v2's. Wasted silhouette.
I agree 100%, the 8 v1 was such a let down in what could've been and I won't even speak on the 7's and the great colors(hwc's, hero's pack ect) that remained PEs.  I even feel the elite 9 was a wasted silhouette, it should've been the regular 9.  

only thing is nike should not limit all the good colorways seemd to be the only thing selling out of the 10 line

Stop complaining about all the CW's and Nike ID's stuff we're getting.​

You must have forgot the 7's and 8's where Lebron kept all the good CW's to himself and we begged for the 8 to be on ID.​

SMH they coulda at least put the 8 v2 Lows on ID.​

SMH all the Miami Heat CW's of the 8 v2's. Wasted silhouette.​
I dont get it either........ people did the same complaining about the VI's....... and then the next year, they didnt drop the UK's, HWC, and hero packs and people were complaining about that. If we get hella cw's get the ones you like and shut your mouth. Its better to have more options than less. History shows that.

just gotta say for people who haven't seen them in person, the DUNKMANS are straight dark pine green in person, not black. yea the colorway says seaweed and i know a lot of people know this already, but i know a lot of people out there still think they're black. nope. it's even a lighter shade than the pine green foams. pics dont do these dunkmans justice. theyre a thing of beauty in person

Agreed. As I said early, dunkmans are sick in person

awww DAMn... IM not a criminal, but i might commit a crime or 2 to obtain these. NIKE quit ******g around and give us what we want already. why even come up with a colorway like this to **** on the cws ur already releasing? ppl r gonna put off purchasing the ****ty colorways of the X being put out, to purchase these if they ever release.

Nike needs to just stop with their bull and release these gold ones.

The Floridans looked good online but are fire in person! I have 2 pairs of them one which I have been wearing 3-4 times a week since they came out. These shoes are so comfortable and build quality is way better then the ID's I received. I plan on returning the other pair paid full price when I order again from Nike with my other 15% coupon, from the ID fiasco. First shoe in awhile I thought about doubling up on. But I you don't like the colorway, don't buy it. So far for released colorways it goes like this for me:
1. Crown Jewels (why did they have to be limited)
2. Floridan Aways (finally good cw on a gr)
3. Gold Medals (I didn't like enough to buy hut clean, good looking shoe)

Best of the unreleased
1. Floridan Homes (come on give it to us)
2. Corks (not jumping though hoops for them)
3. Prisms (could have been number 1 if more detailed)

These are just my opinions but if you don't agree your basura.

Agreed that the Floridians look great in person, I had every intention of grabbing the pressures, but when I saw them both in person I went with the Floridians.  Pressures were dope too, and I will get them eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom