Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would cop Swingmans just because they are inspired from Ken Griffey Jr... :pimp:

doubt they will have a Swingman cw tho

but it turned out to be one of the best CWs in my opinion.
pimp.gif
 CW too bad mine is .5 too small for comfort 
frown.gif

mjrod1985- Awesome pic of the Jades. Has to be the best pics I have seen of them by far. Does anyone have the UPC# for them? Trying to do a stock locate at local Footlocker because the Jades are nowhere to be found by me. Thanks in advance.

Corks & Prisms on the list but I have a feeling hype train is taking off on these corks and it might get too crazy

Not my pic. Took from Instagram. I don't care what nobody says.....Floridians are good money.
what's strange about the X's is that when I see them on display they are not all that appealing but when I see them on feet they are.

what's strange about the X's is that when I see them on display they are not all that appealing but when I see them on feet they are.
I agree, I think it could be the way they come laced so tight from the factory?  It just doesn't look right to me, but once they're loosened up a bit they look better.

I agree, I think it could be the way they come laced so tight from the factory?  It just doesn't look right to me, but once they're loosened up a bit they look better.

Agreed...the factory choke hold does nothing for the shoe. But loosen the laces and pop the tongue out a bit and they look great. The official side profile pics from Nike are usually the best angles....

View media item 155485

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom