Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
M nt even stressing bout the corks.... its pretty simple... if they are in store its proy going to be a raffle....(luck)
Online well... lts just say the concords were my last successful attempt on ndc... nearly a year ago...
So luck is my only shot at these...

For and foremost MjRod, such a well done pic (as usual) and second these were my first pair as well. Going in on second pair very soon! I like how this pic also shows what I have been meaning to ask if any of guys have noticed the misty, cloud like design on the part of the shoe that looks like 2 mountains with diamonds on them, right about the black with red speckled area?

just curious as to why people might think that the lava's would be a limited release......off topic but memphissfinest did you see those Rudy Gay Hyperposite....if not check'em out!

^^ i know what you're talking about THEJISBACK, that's to mimic the Jade stone, it's more polished after cutting it hence "Cutting Jade".

I feel like the Jades and Floridians will be similar to the Cannon and Miami Nights 9s from last year. Everyone is just kinda chill on it now, but 3 months from now, they will be scarce and dudes will regret not grabbing when things were much easier.

Couldn't pass on em and glad I didn't. Nothing like MJRod, but here a few of mine to add to the contributions...

View media item 155569View media item 155571

man you can make some "air wacks" look good!.....nothing against the Jades btw....oh and to all of you who are saying that the CW's on the 10's are boring and you're waiting for them to hit the outlets before you cop......does that mean this coming Saturday I won't have any problems on NDC copping the Lava's right???

You won't have a problem

just curious as to why people might think that the lava's would be a limited release......off topic but memphissfinest did you see those Rudy Gay Hyperposite....if not check'em out!

YEA, I'VE SEEN THEM AND THEY ARE DOPE.

I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, THE HYPERPOSITE SHOULD OF BEEN THE LEBRON 10. THE SILLOHEUTE LOOKS BETTER AND IT HAS DOPER COLORWAYS.

I agree, I think it could be the way they come laced so tight from the factory?  It just doesn't look right to me, but once they're loosened up a bit they look better.
Agreed...the factory choke hold does nothing for the shoe. But loosen the laces and pop the tongue out a bit and they look great. The official side profile pics from Nike are usually the best angles....
Quick question, you guys don't play in your shoes, correct?

Last edited:
I don't ball in mine, as a matter of fact I really don't play ball at all, maybe a pick up game once in a blue moon. Why?

As for a swingman colorway, it was most def a big time sleeper on the Lebron 9, however I am not sure it will look as good on the Lebron 10 (should they decide to make that color). I do believe if done right a Yankee colorway would be real nice (still rock my Yankee 7 and Yankee 8V2 which is a top 5 of 8's for me) for the Lebron 10.

Last edited:
Wasn't aware.....took the info down.

If its the site that I think it is, I'm the guy that got his CC info jacked. They make it so you can only order the new releases on the phone. It's so shady. The day after I ordered the jades, I somehow purchased 2 first class tickets to Argentina. I did get my kicks from them @ retail, but maybe invest in a prepaid CC and use that instead of your main one. :smokin

Last edited:
^^ i know what you're talking about THEJISBACK, that's to mimic the Jade stone, it's more polished after cutting it hence "Cutting Jade".

That is why I always say its the little details on shoes that make them classics (Air Jordans have always been good at doing this)! Eventhough I go for Kobe, I will say these Lebrons did what I always felt should have been done on the Kobe Grinches and that is outline the black swoosh in red and have more red accents to complete the shoe more, still very pleased with my Grinches though.

That is why I always say its the little details on shoes that make them classics (Air Jordans have always been good at doing this)! Even though I go for Kobe, I will say these Lebrons did what I always felt should have been done on the Kobe Grinches and that is outline the black swoosh in red and have more red accents to complete the shoe more, still very pleased with my Grinches though.

I agree with you the details make the shoe more memorable. Seems to be less detail now and the focus is shifted towards putting out a loud color. That's why i like the Freegum IXs and Jades(even though they are a loud color) because of the details.

ballin in a new pair of shoes is a NO NO for me....i have to get some good casual wears out of them first.....besides i have enough older releases that have crossed over into my ballin collection

Last edited:
ballin in a new pair of shoes is NO NO for me....i have to get some good casual wears out of them first.....besides i have enough older releases that have "crossed over" into my ballin collection

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
ballin in a new pair of shoes is NO NO for me....i have to get some good casual wears out of them first.....besides i have enough older releases that i have that have crossed over into my ballin collection
Dang Mcthang, I couldn’t dream of ballin in new $100 plus sneakers.

I usually just relegate the beaters to hoop in (well, I really don’t ball so hard anymore; nobody’s gonna pick a guy who keeps blowing tough lay-ups L - but I swear the way they manufacture basketballs… they keep getting larger and larger. Or the rim is so bouncy bounce. What gives?)

Nowadays, I try to keep all my shoes in good condiciones as I’m selective of my shoes, buy ones I truly, forever and mostly always love a lots manys and don’t really have beaters anymore.

(But there’s always something else I can beat.).

*lights candle and insents*

Umph.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom