Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they come with the jewel lace locks?

No they don't I purchased them, for $10, off someone who ID'ed a pair and didn't want like the locks. I was going to use them on my Yeezy inspired ID's for that extra touch but after my first pair of ID's came out busted and a 1/2 size bigger I didn't bother makin them.

hopefully I'll be getting the Lava's for half off this Saturday, if not are you guys telling me that I can use that footlocker Bday disco on Saturday?

Whats wrong with dropping 180 on an all black shoe or a blk/red shoe??? is it only cool to buy bright colors now? its funny to me when people say that but they will be the first ones lined up for blk/red jordan retro 11's, blk/red retro 4's or all black foams. sometimes a simple colorway can be the best colorway.

why drop 180 on a shoe that will be half price in a few months?, that sounds a little better...

is it only cool to buy bright colors now? no, and i never said that..i agree that simple colorways are the best colorways and i have actually said that before on here

btw i never said anything about black and red shoes so that point you brought up is irrelevant

Last edited:
Would be a shame if those Ring Ceremonies didn't drop.

If not, Home and Away Floridians on disco for me and I'm done with the X.
If you mean Home Floridians those aren't dropping.
Nice work Nike.  Looks like I'll be better off spending my money elsewhere.  Done with this line unless the Floridians hit clearance prices or Ring Ceremonies actually drop.

I DOUBT THOSE RING CEREMONIES WILL EVER RELEASE.
SAD BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONLY DECENT X BESIDES GOLD MEDALS, JADES AND MAYBE CROWN JEWELS.

BASICALLY... AND THOSE ARE THE ONLY X'S I HAVE COPPED FOR THAT REASON... IM HOPING SOMETHING CHANGES IN 2013 BC THESE COLORWAYS AND SURPLUS OF STICKER CHECK VERSIONS ARE ANNOYING

well guess i wont be getting any of these lebrons either guess im getting old not feeling this series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom