Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I like the Hyperposite I'm glad they weren't the X. And the flywire is legit on the X performance-wise and design-wise they allow the shoe to pop more with it's contrasting colors

Yeah good thing the Hyperposites aren't the Xs. The toe box is extremely narrow, i like it snug but it was too snug for comfort. The foam is too stiff it wouldn't be good for all positions. The X is an all-around shoe with good flexibility and comfort that's good for every body type.

Seeing those HIDEOUS Jordan XX8"s :smh: makes appreciate the Lebron X line even more and the direction his line is going with his shoes. We're getting a well blend of technology, (Hyperfuse, flywire & zoom max) performance (Nike +) as well as style (these shoes look awesome on and off the court)

People complain about the lebron pricing, but dam those jordan xx8 are 250, id gladly buy any lebron over those

Last edited:
Seeing those HIDEOUS Jordan XX8"s :smh: makes appreciate the Lebron X line even more and the direction his line is going with his shoes. We're getting a well blend of technology, (Hyperfuse, flywire & zoom max) performance (Nike +) as well as style (these shoes look awesome on and off the court)

People complain about the lebron pricing, but dam those jordan xx8 are 250, id gladly buy any lebron over those

No doubt……..many of us have been underwhelmed with the colours released in the X, but it’s still a pretty damn nice shoe, IMO. Those XX8 should be a reality check for all the people complaining about the Brons.

I’ve got so much respect for Hatfield for what he’s brought to the shoe game, but I don’t know what he’s been doing with some of the Jordan releases in recent years…..it’s kind of sad.

NOPE... I SAW THEM TODAY AT A MOM AND POP SHOP THAT DDNT GET ANY 10'S OTHER THAN THOSE AND THE CARBONS

Shouldn't have a problem grabbing the Lavas. I grabbed them today thinking they were the new mangos. Oh well. Should be a gr.

^Damn haven't seen that BigBrandon sn in a month.
laugh.gif

I haven't seen a lot of clothing out there for the floridians. Walked into niketown LA and they had tons of stuff for the dunkmans but not 1 shirt or anything for the floridians, a link or clue to where I could find some would be amazing.. Thanks in advice

Welcome back from your retirement brandon :lol: I knew you couldn't stay away for too long. Now that you finished grinding hard you're back full time? What else have you picked up or going to pick up besides the lavas?

Right on TPG. I lurked all the time but I'm sure I'm back in. I only have the lavas and floridians so far. Just checked put page 1 and want to grab multiples. Dolphins and Christmas mainly. Haven't been amazed by the x. Bought a bunch of retro J's and a few hyperposites lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom