Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope not many people want those Dunkmans.. easier for me to cop
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
I'm hopin that too...Now, @ the moment those are the best lookin regular X's so far, IMO

Too bad the check isn't jeweled in prism but still hot. Missed the Jades so gotta cop the Christmas. Hope JJ has them in 11.5 . Jades wasn't even available in my size on JJ. wtf

Really hope the prisms don't sell out. Need to do some christmas shopping and deal with finances before i cop anymore shoes but they will be had as long as i can still find a pair or resell prices aren't crazy.

Anyone feeling the volt colorway for next year? personally i kinda like em View media item 158862

I think NIke is just willing to try anything to save this shoe. A flop is a flop...IMO it's not that great a shoe to begin with so no matter what colorways they come out with they will still sit for the prices they are asking. Their only hope is to start dropping them in limited quantities and most fools will be all over them.

I don't normally like shoes that are mostly volt, but those Dunkmans are pretty sick to me. Not sure if I will drop the $180 for them. One of the best X color ways to me.

1. Christmas
2. Ring Ceremony
3. Volt
4. Crown Jewels
5. Jades

Do you guys think $40 shipped for the sports pack sensors is a good price?
I notice most of the users dont use it.

It's cost $90 to buy everything separately from Nike and adds $70 on to the price for Lebron shoes. $40 shipped is a fine deal.

Jeweled swoosh so clutch, why Nike didn't make this part of all X's ill never understand. Makes them look 10x better! Haven't rocked 1 of the pairs I've copped yet, haven't really been that interested in wearing any of them. I'm starting to think the Corks might be the only CW i feel like spending the money to cop and keep....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom