Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at more pics of the Canary Lebron X is making me like that shoe more and more and I'm actually looking forward to picking up a pair in 2013 :nthat:

The prism are the shoe that people who don't want to loud shoes have been asking for. They're solid but could've been better.

meeh i really cant get into these x smh to me those look like the ones just drop with some multi coloring

When we get detailed pics of the volts I am sure they will look better (that preview pic is more of a puke green than a true volt), but I'm really not liking the "sticker" swoosh/non lace lock look of the $180 versions, and the volts are the $180 version.

-

Pass on the prism's. They look like the Carbons with a nice sockliner. Could have been executed a lot better.

Last edited:
Nice work ICOP ^^^ . I wanna grab some 2y for my son but I really don't like the way the PS and Toddler look compared to the GS versions. Granted, big jump in price from the toddler and Pre-school to GS, but they look more "true" to the adult version. Always the case obviously with kids shoes as they are far cheaper quality but its just a shame that they look so cheap when compared to the actual version. Why I rarely cop kids shoes on anything less than 30 % discount and usually wait until 6 months passes so they can be discounted even further. Best deal is when they are slashed 50 % or so on NDC and you can throw in a swoosh discount on top of that- Thanks to fellow NTers- who know who they are - pays to be part of a helpful community of sneakerheads :smokin

Nice work ICOP ^^^ . I wanna grab some 2y for my son but I really don't like the way the PS and Toddler look compared to the GS versions. Granted, big jump in price from the toddler and Pre-school to GS, but they look more "true" to the adult version. Always the case obviously with kids shoes as they are far cheaper quality but its just a shame that they look so cheap when compared to the actual version. Why I rarely cop kids shoes on anything less than 30 % discount and usually wait until 6 months passes so they can be discounted even further. Best deal is when they are slashed 50 % or so on NDC and you can throw in a swoosh discount on top of that- Thanks to fellow NTers- who know who they are - pays to be part of a helpful community of sneakerheads :smokin

May grab the blue pair for my daughter...

I did the launch locator thing on Foot Locker and the only stores listed getting the Lava's in Socal are the HOH. Are they limited or something?

Lavas seem like a "mom and pop" release, my HOH said they aren't getting them, but one of my local spots is. That's why I'm so ready for Saturday, there may only be a few sz 13's in the state. I'm thinking they will be just like the Mango's last year, my local spot and foot action were the only place to get them and I slept and missed out :smh:.Won't let that happen again!

Got my pressures in again. First ones I sent back because the lace tip broke off and laces were unraveling. Gunna use em for ball so i also picked up the nike+ along with it.

Prisms definitely on my radar. The volts seem okay but I'm sure people will change their stance once they see them in more detailed pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom