Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavas seem like a "mom and pop" release, my HOH said they aren't getting them, but one of my local spots is. That's why I'm so ready for Saturday, there may only be a few sz 13's in the state. I'm thinking they will be just like the Mango's last year, my local spot and foot action were the only place to get them and I slept and missed out :smh:.Won't let that happen again!
Dont quote me but Im almost sure that the Lava's are a Footaction Colorway with of course HOH's getting them as well. But Will be a Footaction Shoe. Footlocker had Floridians, Champs had dunkmans and Footaction with the Lava's...Hope this helps a little!

LeBron rocking the Lava's. 
smokin.gif

Guess the lavas wont sit for too long now. Sucks.
Nah unless the Lavas are limited they should hang around for a bit.

LeBron's worn the Pressures and the Carbons before and the Pressures had pretty much a FSR at Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs etc. a month after it's release and the Carbons are currently sitting.

Read through this thread, and I have yet to see it, but is there going to be an elite version of the 10's? With all the colorways just under two months into the season I would not think so but who knows....

Nah unless the Lavas are limited they should hang around for a bit.

LeBron's worn the Pressures and the Carbons before and the Pressures had pretty much a FSR at Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs etc. a month after it's release and the Carbons are currently sitting.
this

if not limited will sit and it will be a def cop, im a sucker for orange its my fav color

Lavas arent too bad but wont cop.. Gonna be getting Carbons tomorrow if they still have my size.. just got a coupon in the mail today :pimp:

AS FAR AS PROMO/EARLY PICS GO...THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST HORRIBLY PHOTOGRAPHED SHOE OF ALL TIME

AS FAR AS PROMO/EARLY PICS GO...THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST HORRIBLY PHOTOGRAPHED SHOE OF ALL TIME
Don't forget add in all the piss poor cell phone pics on release date, loading up pages after :lol: :lol: I'd kill for quality pics these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom