Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am really feeling those volts i dont know whats up with you dudes. Maybe its that one crappy pic, but they have a lot of potential. I agree with the guy a few posts ago that doesnt like the floridians, i dont feel them either. Its just something about em, black doesnt really go with pink and orange

I like the pressures and the volcanoes , I guess the denim ones are cool too need to see a little up closer , ugliest colorway is definitely the corks , wtf thts not even a color .... its a material .

Its funny people call prism gay pride which is stupid to begin with.. Are these the same hypebeast dudes wearin there pink gstrings and wristbands to match that wack floridian??? dj delz u in here? People are trying to hype themselves up with all the pics of floridian on every damn page. Its a horrible colorway. Prism is a hell of alot cleaner look
dont even get me startd on dj delz
mean.gif
devil.gif

I like the pressures and the volcanoes , I guess the denim ones are cool too need to see a little up closer , ugliest colorway is definitely the corks , wtf thts not even a color .... its a material .

that box though?

Corks are nice, but I won't go out of my way to get them. If I can get them for retail, great, if not, I'm moving on.
Still disappointed overall with the X colorways so far compared to what we had with the 9s, which really spoiled us. Of what's released, I still think the Crown Jewels are the best X cw to release so far, and the Gold Medals are nice too. I can see why the Jades appeal to some people, but they're not really for me. Based on just the cw execution/colorblocking, I'd easily take the 9s that had been released by this time last year (Cannons, Chinas, Miami Nights, etc) over any of the Xs we've seen.
This when they get some fire cws like China's, Big Bangs, etc....I'll be glad to drop two bills on em.

Yeah...but Denim is also a material, not a color. You can't really knock the Corks for being like that and then turn around and like something else that's executed the exact same type of way :lol:

Really thou.......

I don't see what's so gay pride about Prisms. How is this shoe gay & Crown Jewels ain't? South Beach 8s ain't? Miami Vice & Miami Nights 9s ain't? Just about every combination of a Yeezy shoe ain't?

Half of you "Tuff Guys" talking all this gay pride stuff own several of them joints.....& done put pink shoe strings in your retro blue foams.

For Pete's sake......Pink Foams just released the other day. :rofl:

Bottom line........Quit with the slurs.
It's 2012......
BUY WHAT YOU LIKE!
IF YOU DISLIKE IT....DON'T BUY!

Last edited:
Matter fact.....Let Lebron & them drop a high-lighter pink & Fireberry colorway with a girl dancing on the tongue. Nickname it after Lebron's girlfriend & make it exclusive to Miami only & watch how many of ya'll put it in your top 3 colorway as far as Xs.

Gay? Naw....son. That's Heat!

A couple of years ago I would've pooped myself seeing the volts, but now I'm just totally over it. Nike beat it into the ground, and my eyes are tired of seeing it on every other Nike shoe, air Pegasus, take down free runs, outlet only shoes, etc. BTW, not knocking Pegasus's. Tried the current one one, most comfortable shoe ever, engineered mesh, lunarlon..

Last edited:
^^^Nike beats EVERYTHING into the ground. Just like the flywire. flywire this, flywire that. Next thing they are going to beat into the ground in the knit trainer thing. :smh:

what shirts do you guys wear with the Jades? i've been having a tough time finding a decent matching shirt

Last edited:
Personally, I like the other set of laces. The fireberry laces make the Bordeaux look non-existent imo.

I do to, I have already swapped the gray laces in. The guy had requests to photograph with the other laces. I almost left them since lacing the X is such a pain and the secondary color in the lace is the bordeaux, they match well, but the grey completes the color blocking properly.

Matter fact.....Let Lebron & them drop a high-lighter pink & Fireberry colorway with a girl dancing on the tongue. Nickname it after Lebron's girlfriend & make it exclusive to Miami only & watch how many of ya'll put it in your top 3 colorway as far as Xs.
Gay? Naw....son. That's Heat!

DEAD!!!!

1280319878_parrot-is-playing-dead.gif

:rofl:

Floridians are still sitting at the main footlocker in my town my lil bro needed to see how the LeBrons fit for his Nike Id and he tried on a 9,.9.5 and 10. He is a 9 but had to get a 10 he has a very wide foot. If they are there in a month I'll get them.

the lebron x started off strong but ive completely lost interest at this point.
Pretty much...

Limit the best colorways and flood the market with the basura.  Ball dropped.  Luckily I'm not a big fan of those Cork's so I don't even have to deal with the headache of jumping through hoops for them.

Last edited:
I wish they wouldn't limit all the good colors. It seems like they are holding back the fire colorways for the elite version. You know Nike would love to have people scooping up 2 pairs of every elite release at $275 a pop (per speculation on me + enabled no hardware) with the limited colors (south beach) being sold with the hardware like the Crown Jewels and the GM's.

A couple of years ago I would've pooped myself seeing the volts, but now I'm just totally over it. Nike beat it into the ground, and my eyes are tired of seeing it on every other Nike shoe, air Pegasus, take down free runs, outlet only shoes, etc. BTW, not knocking Pegasus's. Tried the current one one, most comfortable shoe ever, engineered mesh, lunarlon..

While you're talking about the Pegasus and you tried them on . Can you tell me how the lunarlon compare to the lunarlon in the Lunarglide 4? If you tried them on or own them. Should've grabbed them (not the volt, true they are played out) when they were $60 on Nike clearance. Thanks in advance.

Back on topic somewhat. Pass on Lava to id a Lava inspired KD V :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom